TrippCat's Litter Box: Auxiliary sanitary facilities :3

The camping life is not for the faint of heart (or faint of nose) and in the heat of dino-country the piles of “leavings” can get pretty tall! By the end of CFT, the vault toilets leading to the pits of despair can be more than a little stinky. :poop: And maybe some of the dirtier dogs are ok with that but as for us felines it’s a different story. :crying_cat_face: I and some fuzzy friends will be having (with the full knowledge and enthusiasm of staff) two groups of 4 Portapotties brought to camp, including two that are ADA. They will be conveniently located between green/red camp and green/blue camp. Handwash stations too! Portapotties will be serviced by the company on Saturday to keep them nice and fresh - so whiskers shouldn’t be curling by Sunday. :blush:

Keep an eye out for “TrippCat’s Litterbox” and other related signage.

Our “litterboxes” are available for all creatures to enjoy, so fresh step your way over to them anytime 24/7.

If you would like to donate in support of this, I will list your name on the sponsored by sign! Find me in camp, or hit me up on Telegram @trippcat for my Venmo.

4 Likes

That is an incredibly practical, yet underappreciated thing to “bring” to camp. So thanks in advance! If you see me or wander near my camp (likely green/red border… with board games), there’s beer/rum/whiskey waiting for you any evening!

Can I decorate these, too? :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Wow, this is from last year! Why am I getting notifications of posts 7 months later?? :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.