Come on down to Oki’s NO IPAs Beer Tasting! If you’re like me and you hate IPAs, this is the beer tasting for you! I will be featuring a selection of beers that I like ranging from blondes, ambers, wheats, lagers, stouts, porters, and fruit ales. Space will be limited for I am but a poor klee and good beer is expensive (but if you want to help me expand, I am welcome to guest beer donations and cash tips so I can provide more beer!).
When: Saturday, after dinner (likely 8 or 9pm-ish)
Where: The Happenings Hub (if this changes, it will be updated on the Happenings board on site!)
This happening will be similar to Fakeman’s Cider happening. While I can’t promise I’ll be as entertaining or as knowledgeable a host as Fakeman is, I can promise that you’ll leave this Happening with an expanded idea of how versatile beer can be.
Keep an eye on this thread! I’ll be making a list of the beers I intend to bring and figuring out how many I can serve later today (7/24).
- Well’s - Banana Bread Beer
- Stickmen Brewing - Gaijin Dream Japanese Rice Lager
- Wild Ride Brewing - Nut Crusher Peanut Butter Porter
- 21st Amendment Brewing - Hell or High Watermelon
- Mother Earth Brewing Company - Call Me Ginger
- Golden Road - Mango Cart Wheat
- Primus Micro Cervezeria & New Belgium Brewing - Agua Fresca Cerveza
- Sam’l Smith Organic - Strawberry Fruit Ale
- Backwoods Brewing Company - Imperial Maple Porter
- New Belgium Brewing - Passionfruit Kolsch
Plus possible guest additions!
Seating and beer is limited! make sure you show up on time!