Lost and Found

If you lost something, describe it here. If you found something, describe it here. If you know who it belongs to, contact them directly if you can, or post here to try to get their attention.

1st- Keenan, I have your dragoness pic. I tried e-mailing you through the contact info here to no avail. If anyone else could reach Keenan, please let him know.

LOST: A blue carry-bag for a folding camp chair.

Lost: Awesome little glass bottle that probably stinks of fermented grape. Probably got recycled… shrug not exactly important, wouldn’t mind it though.

Found: Hella fun.

Small craftsman shovel, would have came from yellow camp.
Not sure if one of the guys from the camp saw it after I already left.

[quote=“Sitku, post:4, topic:380”]Small craftsman shovel, would have came from yellow camp.
Not sure if one of the guys from the camp saw it after I already left.[/quote]I think we put it in with groggy’s stuff, we didnt know who had left it, you or tyco.

Both my rubber mallets got borrowed and never returned, if someone returning to CFT next year could just try to remember to bring them back that’d be great.

I dropped my spare car key somewhere onsite, but don’t really need it back…If someone did find a Toyota key with a broken black top its mine. Dispose of it safely or something I guess. :slight_smile:

Sparky: I remember someone found a Toyota key on Monday night! We figured it was probably someone’s spare, if they were successfully able leave in their car… I’m not sure who has it now, but I know someone does (and was talking about going and trying it in every Toyota door next year, if no one came forward to claim it… ;D).

Lost: a tiny mp3 player. Basically the size of a memory stick with buttons. Black, with a little LCD screen and the word “Smart” on it in white, uses 1 AAA battery. Last time I know for sure I had it was at the swimming hole on Monday, when I took it out of my pocket so it wouldn’t get wet. (I then ended up just ditching my shorts, and may have forgotten to put it back in the pocket when I gathered my things, possibly also thanks to the gin&tonic. c.c)

It was super cheap and is not hugely important, but I’d rather not have to buy another one if someone found it! It doubles as my car stereo, and driving is just not as fun without lots of techno…

[quote=“Sparky, post:6, topic:380”]Both my rubber mallets got borrowed and never returned, if someone returning to CFT next year could just try to remember to bring them back that’d be great.

I dropped my spare car key somewhere onsite, but don’t really need it back…If someone did find a Toyota key with a broken black top its mine. Dispose of it safely or something I guess. :)[/quote]

I was wondering who that belonged to. Last I heard, Crowley had said key. He was so excited to go shopping for a new car next year too :wink:

Crowley’s got the key. No worries.

Found: awesome times with furries in the high desert.

Hey! I found that too!!!

Found: 1 of sparky’s rubber mallets!
This means I lost my 2 rubber mallets. :< 1 is white 1 is black.

LD - I think I saw the bottle you were looking for. Its a small square based wine bottle with a cork stopper right? If it is, I saw Tuesday morning during take down. I don’t know what happened to it, but if it wasn’t recycled odds are its in the storage unit with the other cooking supplies.

Also, Hell yeah. Found lots of awesome in the dust and dirt of that desert too.

FOUND: Black Rubber Mallet with a rubberband around the handle recovered from near the monkeyhut construction (found near distro location)

IN STORAGE: i believe there is a rubber mallet in the bottom of the trashcans in the storage facility (found near distro location)

Both of which are in nearly new condition.

Those would be mine! ^^ They can easily stay there until next year.

A total of 3 rubber mallets went into storage. :I

Yeah, that’s the bottle. I hope it survived now, just so it be my not-official, official-CFT-ghetto-sangria-bottle. It comes with a clearly fake official seal of approval. Thanks hawkfeather!

The bottle got left unclaimed in the art tent Sunday and Monday, and when we were cleaning it up monday around noon we figured it was too cool to have someone break it or recycle it, so we packed it. Kinda figured it’d be cool to make skittles vodka in or something :3

Are you near bend? That’s where it is now, washed and on Soft an I’s kitchen counter… If you aren’t, it could have its own alcoholic escapades and return to you even more fermented than ever next year hehehe

waves arms all mystical like The story of alcohol bottle lives on!

Aw, man! I want to be part of alcohol bottle’s mysterious story!

-Could- send you on an epic quest to retrieve it. We’d have gather a party and venture forth. We should enlist the aid of Rouken, the trusty steed, if we should require new transport.

Note: only have room for one dwarf with axe.