Hey guys who wants to get on stage?

We’re gonna have a stage set up that’s 8’ x 12’ with some basic PA equipment and lighting. We have plugins for both analog and SPDIF inputs. If you feel like singing, performing, playing music or playing some stuff, speak up here! Maybe give a link to the stuff you do and what time you want to fill and we’ll see what’s what! After 9pm I’m hoping to be playing dance music and DJ sets.

Friday:
10:00 am – Open Any
11:00 am – Open Any
12:00 pm – Open Any
1:00 pm – Open Any
2 - 4 pm – Closed due to Heat
5:00 pm – Fireside Jam
6:00 pm – Fireside Jam
7:00 pm – Fireside Jam
8:00 pm – Qamron - Eclectic Mix
9:00 pm – Q.C. - Eclectic Mix
10:00 pm – Open DJ
11:00 pm – Essential Mix: Deadmau5

Saturday
10:00 am – Improv Comedy Workshop
11:00 am – Improv Comedy Workshop
12:00 pm – Improv Comedy Workshop
1:00 pm – Storytime with Bennet Fox
5:00 pm – Battle of the Brightest - Build workshop
6:00 pm – Battle of the Brightest - Build workshop
7:00 pm – Battle of the Brightest - Build workshop
8:00 pm – Battle of the Brightest - Pixelito - Dance
9:00 pm – Battle of the Brightest - Qamron - Eclectic Mix
10:00 pm – Battle of the Brightest - Crowley - Breaks & Electro House Set
11:00 pm – Battle of the Brightest - Pixelito - Psytrance

Sunday:
10:00 am – Open Any
11:00 am – Open Any
12:00 pm – Open Any
1:00 pm – Open Any
5:00 pm – Storytelling Circle
6:00 pm – Storytelling Circle
7:00 pm – Storytelling Circle
8:00 pm – Bluefire Jaguar - Eclectic Mix
9:00 pm – Bluefire Jaguar - Eclectic Mix
10:00 pm – Bluefire Jaguar - Eclectic Mix
11:00 pm – Essential Mix: Pendulum

Lol i know so many camp songs, a lot have to do with animals too, It might be kind of fun to teach some at the camp.

That would be awful fun!

Dude, I play drums and bass guitar. I have drum set, can bring it since I just bought a pickup truck. Also have two hand drums. I can help with stage setup/gear schlepping onsite if need be.

It would be freaking awesome if there were some others who wanted to jam… we have enough time to maybe work something out in that regard.

Furry rock band… furry rock band… furry rock band… furry rock band… FTW!

~ Bal.

Furry rock band would be pretty awesome! And I’ve heard you play drums. You’re quite good. :slight_smile:

Hello, Northern California here!

I am planning to attend and I have an audio interface and laptop, I could very well spin dance music for one of your nights. The music I enjoy mixing is a combination of Electro/Breaks/Minimal/Tech and sometimes Psytrance if that’s what the crowd calls for.

-Rocky <3

That’s great! I am hoping to do electronic music stuff mostly after 8pm, but if you want a spot, pick one! I’m hoping to play a one hour set each night, and in times nobody’s signed up I’ll just play some stuff off a playlist, so whatever you want, you got!

I’ve changed some of the formatting for scheduling. Due to noise, I’m tentatively ending loud stage performances at 11pm, but if the adjacent sites get reserved by us, we’ll extend stage music to 2am. I’ve also changed the listing types so if people want to grab up a spot for live music, electronic music or on stage performance art or lectures, you know what times are best. Saturday night is the Battle of the Brightest taking place right around the stage, so I’m hoping to put higher energy types of DJ sets on that specific night to more appropriately set the mood. :slight_smile:

Will there be a projection system?

Depending on weather and how many timeslots are filled by then!

I’d like to go up during the battle of the brightest. Maybe get some upbeat trance/techno going?
I should hopefully have some music of my own (that doesn’t completely suck) by then, otherwise, I could have a good play list… I’m no good at live mixing. D:

[quote=“Pixelito, post:11, topic:28”]I’d like to go up during the battle of the brightest. Maybe get some upbeat trance/techno going?
I should hopefully have some music of my own (that doesn’t completely suck) by then, otherwise, I could have a good play list… I’m no good at live mixing. D:[/quote]

Awesome! Let me know what times you want and I’ll toss you up on the roster once you’re registered! If you can try a hand at live mixing, even better! There’s still 3 months to practice!

Well, since there’s enough time between now and then, I might be able to put together a set of music for an hour slot or two. Can’t say it will be original mixes, so just pencil me in for now and use me as a backup DJ x3 I’m no good at live mixing.

My music choices vary, but I would probably do some DnB and House/Electro/Regular techno.

That sounds grand! I’ll pen you in! :slight_smile:

Oh, and all I’ll have is a laptop, will there be a way for me to plug that into the sound system directly or what kind of equipment will be there?

I have a usb preamp that will be available. Leading up, you’ll need to get drivers for the M-audio mobilepre. That’ll be running out to a mixer that feeds into the amp for a PA system.

For other people’s info, I can also handle analog, phantom and RCA.

Okay, sounds good!

[quote=“Crowley, post:12, topic:28”][quote author=Pixelito link=topic=3.msg138#msg138 date=1271900717]
I’d like to go up during the battle of the brightest. Maybe get some upbeat trance/techno going?
I should hopefully have some music of my own (that doesn’t completely suck) by then, otherwise, I could have a good play list… I’m no good at live mixing. D:
[/quote]

Awesome! Let me know what times you want and I’ll toss you up on the roster once you’re registered! If you can try a hand at live mixing, even better! There’s still 3 months to practice![/quote]

Lets go with 8:00 and 9:00 during the battle… Is digital mixing on a laptop okay? I can’t afford hardware D:
(do I have permission to chicken out 2 weeks ahead of time? I’ve never done anything like this before XD )

And I see that there will be a Deadmau5 hour… I APPROVE! (I was going to play some of their stuff, if that’s okay)

minor comment spam
I’m willing to go up at 11:00 after you also…ignoring that fact that I will have been overshadowed…by a long shot XD

[quote=“Pixelito, post:18, topic:28”]Lets go with 8:00 and 9:00 during the battle… Is digital mixing on a laptop okay? I can’t afford hardware D:
(do I have permission to chicken out 2 weeks ahead of time? I’ve never done anything like this before XD )[/quote]

That’s fine, timewise. Also digital mixing is fine, just be sure to have drivers for the M-Audio Mobilepre installed beforehand.

[quote=“Pixelito, post:19, topic:28”]minor comment spam
I’m willing to go up at 11:00 after you also…ignoring that fact that I will have been overshadowed…by a long shot XD[/quote]

We’ll see if nobody else wants it, first. It’ll be yours otherwise.

As far as ‘backing out’, give me more like a month longer so I can try to fill it, otherwise I’ll play an essential mix, but I’d rather have someone there mixing.

If you need any advice on live mixing, get in touch with me! ^^