Hey guys who wants to get on stage?

[quote=“Crowley, post:20, topic:28”]We’ll see if nobody else wants it, first. It’ll be yours otherwise.

As far as ‘backing out’, give me more like a month longer so I can try to fill it, otherwise I’ll play an essential mix, but I’d rather have someone there mixing.

If you need any advice on live mixing, get in touch with me! ^^[/quote]

That sounds fair :3

And yes, please, I need all the help I can get, especially since I’ve never done it before D:
Maybe email? ^^

[quote=“balthazar881, post:4, topic:28”]Dude, I play drums and bass guitar. I have drum set, can bring it since I just bought a pickup truck. Also have two hand drums. I can help with stage setup/gear schlepping onsite if need be.

It would be freaking awesome if there were some others who wanted to jam… we have enough time to maybe work something out in that regard.[/quote]

I’m still not positive if I can go, but if I can I plan to bring a small (61 key) keyboard along, and would love to get up there for a jam :smiley:

ATTENTION DJs!!

Here is a link to the drivers for the M-Audio Mobilepre that will be available (so that you don’t have to go looking for it X3):

http://www.m-audio.com/index.php?do=support&tab=driver&PID=8eb1a9920df341303f81bca7ff458be3&serie_ID=6#tabs

*Should go without saying, but use the most up to date ones from last year, the Mac and Windows installers are both there.

[quote=“BluefireJaguar, post:23, topic:28”]ATTENTION DJs!!

Here is a link to the drivers for the M-Audio Mobilepre that will be available (so that you don’t have to go looking for it X3):

http://www.m-audio.com/index.php?do=support&tab=driver&PID=8eb1a9920df341303f81bca7ff458be3&serie_ID=6#tabs

*Should go without saying, but use the most up to date ones from last year, the Mac and Windows installers are both there.[/quote]

Thanks a ton for the link!!! :smiley:

No problem, thought I’d be nice and be the one allowing others to be lazy for once haha

Just to note, if you are not used to playing on a PA system, If you use MP3s, ensure the compression is no lower than 320kbps. Any lower and it sounds TERRIBLE coming through large speaker horns and subs.

Thanks to Ramidi’s generous donation, we now have a full PA system for the event squared away. No rentals! YAY!

Since it says: TBD for me.

At 8, I’m thinking Techno/Dance (too get the mood set for the battle) XD
Aaaand
At 11 I’m thinking that Psychedelic/Regular Trance would be a good closure for the night (Infected Mushroom, Tiesto and Cicada)

I’ll have a spare set ready, just incase there is any time that the stage is empty :stuck_out_tongue:

It looks like this year, unfortunately as we came up a little short on time, there will be no stage this year. We will, however, still have a PA set up in the dining hall for people at one of the tables, and at night we’ll clear some tables for people who want to dance!

On the day you have a pre-scheduled event, or on a day that there’s an open timeslot on stage and you want to use it, come to me for information and help! Please do not attempt to use the sound equipment without speaking to me first!

too bad my band broke up, we used to play everything from 1920’s blues/swing to modern hits, and best of all, we were all in fursuits when we played, and we had gigs for several famous people too

[quote=“Crowley, post:29, topic:28”]It looks like this year, unfortunately as we came up a little short on time, there will be no stage this year. We will, however, still have a PA set up in the dining hall for people at one of the tables, and at night we’ll clear some tables for people who want to dance!

On the day you have a pre-scheduled event, or on a day that there’s an open timeslot on stage and you want to use it, come to me for information and help! Please do not attempt to use the sound equipment without speaking to me first![/quote]

D: We can go Macgyver style and make one out of duct tape, cardboard, park benches, and glowsticks!
XD

[quote=“Crowley, post:29, topic:28”]It looks like this year, unfortunately as we came up a little short on time, there will be no stage this year. We will, however, still have a PA set up in the dining hall for people at one of the tables, and at night we’ll clear some tables for people who want to dance!

On the day you have a pre-scheduled event, or on a day that there’s an open timeslot on stage and you want to use it, come to me for information and help! Please do not attempt to use the sound equipment without speaking to me first![/quote]

Will there still be musics and stuff?

Yes, absolutely!

Go ahead and throw me on the 10pm slot for DJing on Friday too since it looks like no one else is gonna go. I have more music than I know what to do with, so I figure I’ll be better off just playing it all X3

I might wanna tell a few stories … pencil me in somewheres !