Games tent

Barring lightsource issues, I’m considering setting aside space in one of the canopy tents for playing board and card games after dark. You can furnish the games, I’ll furnish the space. Anyone interested?

I’m interested.

That sounds like fun.
anyone up for Magic (the gathering)? XD (Is a geek.)

I haven’t played MTG in forever, but if you brought a variety of decks I don’t doubt you’d find a bunch of people interested in playing. After all, furries are generally nerds. :stuck_out_tongue:

I also have a huge box of cards I’m trying to get rid of, so if someone wants them I have like 600 cards, mostly newer stuff but some older stuff available if someone wants to buy them off me. I bought them off ebay so that I could make my collection big enough to sell, just never got around to it.

I’d totally buy them from you, but I have almost no money at all. If I manage to get a job with more hours, I’ll have to take you up on that XD

Yeah, I understand that, no worries :3

Maybe someone will bring Furoticon

I have a deck! :smiley: I’ve been wanting to learn how to play x3

I may/may not have a deck by then XD
I /have/ been wanting to play it though :stuck_out_tongue:

What kind of board games would we be interested in playing? :smiley: I think I have monopoly around here some where xD

I have Scrabble, Battleship, chess, backgammon, and monopoly if anyone is interested.

Oh sweet! I’ll bring Pokemon TCG (in case anyone was actually interested XD) Scatergories, Quelf and Zombies!!! 4 (the one with the dog zombies :P)

If anyone has some Zombies!!! expansion packs or games we could totally have an awesome game going.

[quote=“Pixelito, post:3, topic:63”]That sounds like fun.
anyone up for Magic (the gathering)? XD (Is a geek.)[/quote]

/nerdgasm

I could bring Once Upon a Time and the Give Me the Brain series. :slight_smile:

Someone should bring Drinking Chess (replaces the peices with shot glasses) great way too play Chess

I will bring SPANC: Space Pirate Amazon Ninja Catgirls
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/14535/spanc-space-pirate-amazon-ninja-catgirls

Can also bring some other classics like Carcassonne.

Whoever is organizing the game is welcome to send me an email (fox@demonfox.net). I have at least one large 20x30 tent if we want to have a dedicated gaming tent.

H. Fox Bennett

Do want! XD

Never played that, but it sounds pretty epic!

I’ll bring my magic deck. :slight_smile:

Man, I still cant find any of my MtG decks…

:frowning: