Games tent

[quote=“psychill, post:20, topic:63”]Man, I still cant find any of my MtG decks…

:([/quote]

No worries, I have like, 5 of them, or so. I’m willing to share XD

Somebody should bring classic Risk again, Risk is hilarious.

Also I have a copy of Pokemon Monopoly and this little Cthulu dice game where I can steal your sanity for Cthulu.

[quote=“Timber, post:16, topic:63”]Someone should bring Drinking Chess (replaces the peices with shot glasses) great way too play Chess[/quote] Do we drink our fallen pieces? If so, I totally want to play this kind of chess.

Don’t know if I’ll attend. I’d really like too, it sounds like fun and I’ve always wanted to be around my fellow furs. But I am SHOCKED that nobody has said Settlers of Catan; I mean I feel like a guy taking crazy pills ;). If I do attend, I will definitely be bringing this game. And I dont -_-; well. I hope some of you have heard and played this sweet game ^^

I didn’t mention it because i don’t have it, but I LOVE Settlers of Catan, if you come I will totally play it with you :smiley:

[quote=“OkiWolf, post:23, topic:63”][quote author=Timber link=topic=41.msg581#msg581 date=1277017503]
Someone should bring Drinking Chess (replaces the peices with shot glasses) great way too play Chess
[/quote] Do we drink our fallen pieces? If so, I totally want to play this kind of chess.[/quote]

yep, I am looking for the game now I will bring it. it is really fun

I have Scrabble, Boggle (<3), Clue, Outburst, and, uh, Twister.

Someone PLEASE bring Monopoly! :smiley:

I <3 Monopoly!

[quote=“Bennet Fox, post:28, topic:63”]Someone PLEASE bring Monopoly! :smiley:

I <3 Monopoly![/quote]

Does Pythonopoly count? (Monty Python Monopoly) XD

iv got lord of the rings monoply
also i think the games tent will be packed!

Hey crowley are we going to have multiple tents or just my canopy

If your canopy isn’t enough, we could possibly use the mess hall/dining area for games!

I’ll look into bringing a canopy, but I can’t make any guarantees D:

ok glad to know we have a plan for overflow I’ve been to places where they no one thinks of that and they try to fit 15 ppl in someones living rooom

When I was a camp counselor we used to play a game similar to “Mafia” (dont know if anyone has heard of it) except with werewolves and villagers. It’s hard to explain so I went and found a link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_%28party_game%29 complete with mathematical analysis and everything.

Except we’d need a good narrator and I’m complete garbage at it :stuck_out_tongue:

wait. we have a mess hall?

[quote=“psychill, post:35, topic:63”]When I was a camp counselor we used to play a game similar to “Mafia” (dont know if anyone has heard of it) except with werewolves and villagers. It’s hard to explain so I went and found a link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_%28party_game%29 complete with mathematical analysis and everything.

Except we’d need a good narrator and I’m complete garbage at it :P[/quote]

I remember playing that at one of the coastal yurtouts. It was tons of fun. :smiley:

Werewolf is actually pretty popular in the mundane Portland startup scene. XD

I am planning on bringing a 12’ by 20’ pavilion that we can use as a games tent. I will be there on setup day. Crowley has my number but feel free to email me at fox@demonfox.net if you want to co-ordinate stuff.

Here is an old image of what I am going to bring. It has been updated since then to have sides that stake out to the sides to give a lot more covered room. I can bring some tables and some chairs. If others can bring tables, chairs, and cat girls that would be a big help.

Fox

You’re bringing mountains with you? Kool!!