Full Service Bar!*

• With contributions of alcohol. :smiley:

Alright Ladies and Gentlemen! I know most of you are expecting booze to be at the camp (and since it has been the past few times, why not this time? :D). I figured a little organization behind what to bring would be an excellent idea. So, I’ve compiled a list of different types of booze to bring so we can have a plethora of mixed drinks!

Vodka - Shinisuryu (some amount to be determined) Beata (Blueberry vodka)
Rum (regular and flavored [banana and vanilla are excellent choices]) - Shinisuryu (some amount to be determined) Beata (Sailor Jerry’s)
Rum (good rum for non-mixed drinks ie. sipping rum) - X-panther (151 2 bottles)
Triple Sec
Midori
Tequila - (1 bottle donated)
Gin - Demonfox (1 bottle)
Irish Cream
Whiskey (Jack Daniels, etc.)
Bourbon
Kahlua
Blue Crucao - X-panther (1 bottle)
Peach Schnapps - Okami (1 bottle)
Peppermint Schnapps - Maowing Fox (1 bottle)
Goldschlager - Maowing Fox (1 bottle)
Coffee Liquor - Sparky (1 bottle)
Jagermeister
Stronger Hard Alcohol (Everclear, Stroh, etc.)
Alcoholic Fruity Mixers (Pucker, etc…)
Sour Mix
Margarita Mix

Mixers:
Coke
Mtn Dew
Fruit Juices (Orange, Apple, Grape, Pineapple, Cranberry etc.)
Sprite/7-up
Milk (for White Russians)

If you want to claim one or more of these (or suggest something to add to the list), post here. Remember to check the posts above so we don’t end up with 6 bottles of rum and no vodka. Though since there will be 60+ people at the event, some doubling up and tripling up would not be frowned upon. :open_mouth:

Also, please note that any alcohol contributions will be placed in the bar. To obey the laws of the state of Oregon, we’ll have someone manning the bar at all times (most of the time it’ll be me since I have my OLCC license). Please follow the rules and have your proof of age available if you intend to drink. :smiley: Also, please respect your server if they cut you off. While we want everyone to have a good time, alcohol poisoning and a trip to the hospital is not fun.

So yes, post below what you intend to bring (and please stick to it).

~Tora

To explain a little bit, Oregon law prohibits public open bottles of hard liquor present in parks and forests, however having a glass or cup with liquor in it in public is fine! To curtail this, we dedicate one of our teepees in the evening to be a functional, open, and free bar, where you can get your mixed drink and go as you please. However as per the regulations further expressed by the park, and our own policies, staff cannot sell food or beverages or host drinking parties like this, so usually a friend who isn’t staff volunteers to play ‘bartender’! It’s worked out great last times, and this time is no different! I can vouch personally for Tora as being an upright, righteous and trustworthy guy to keep your liquor safe!

Also Tora, I don’t think you’d be hated if you set out a tip jar.

I can’t wait to mess with the drunk people :smiley:

I second the notion of a tip jar. If Tora’s so kind as to play barkeep, then we should show our gratitude.

Anyway, I can bring a mostly full 750ml bottle of Blackheart rum (like a lady pirate version of Captain, but 30 proof stronger) so long as it doesn’t get touched too much before the camp out. Makes fantastic mixed drinks (I recently used it to make a rum root beer float which was delicious).

If I can afford it, I might also pick up another bottle of something, though I won’t know what until I figure out my budget.

can i put in a request for snapps? idk if that is considered “hard liqour” or what not, just thought id put that out there just incase

[quote=“boxythefoxy, post:5, topic:129”]can i put in a request for snapps? idk if that is considered “hard liqour” or what not, just thought id put that out there just incase[/quote] What kind of schnapps?

[quote=“OkiWolf, post:6, topic:129”][quote author=boxythefoxy link=topic=109.msg802#msg802 date=1279506077]
can i put in a request for snapps? idk if that is considered “hard liqour” or what not, just thought id put that out there just incase
[/quote] What kind of schnapps?[/quote]

well the one mixed drink i like calls for peach, but im sure anything would be fine, but im sure there would be others that would like peach :slight_smile:

i will volunteer to be stupid and bring two bottles of overproof rum and a bottle of blue curacao that was left over from last year. :3

Dont forget about the jager bombs!!! ;D

[quote=“boxythefoxy, post:7, topic:129”][quote author=OkiWolf link=topic=109.msg811#msg811 date=1279513170]

well the one mixed drink i like calls for peach, but im sure anything would be fine, but im sure there would be others that would like peach :)[/quote] Since the rum bottle I’ve got looks like it might get too low by camp time, I might go ahead and pick up some peach schnapps because I hear peach schnapps is delicious.

[quote=“OkiWolf, post:10, topic:129”][quote author=boxythefoxy link=topic=109.msg817#msg817 date=1279517820]

[quote author=OkiWolf link=topic=109.msg811#msg811 date=1279513170]

well the one mixed drink i like calls for peach, but im sure anything would be fine, but im sure there would be others that would like peach :slight_smile:
[/quote] Since the rum bottle I’ve got looks like it might get too low by camp time, I might go ahead and pick up some peach schnapps because I hear peach schnapps is delicious.[/quote]

sounds like a plan man :stuck_out_tongue: also the reciepe calls for “malibue rum”, since i dont drink that much im not sure if that is a brand of rum or a flavor or what. im sure any type of rum is fine though, right?

[quote=“boxythefoxy, post:11, topic:129”]sounds like a plan man :stuck_out_tongue: also the reciepe calls for “malibue rum”, since i dont drink that much im not sure if that is a brand of rum or a flavor or what. im sure any type of rum is fine though, right?[/quote] Malibu is a brand yes, it’s coconut rum. I’m sure any brand of coconut rum would probably do just fine.

im sure that regular rum will do just as well

I’m not much of a drinker so I picked up a bottle of coffee Baileys, I know its not on the list but it looked yummy. :slight_smile: I am bringing stuff to make iced coffee so i figured it could mix it with that.

I’ll bring some peppermint schnapps or maybe some goldshlauhauogaher.

thinks that maowing fox is making up goldshlauhauogher just to get attention >>…<<…^^

is it non alcholic goldshlauhauogher cause im not 21 yet

Booo US drinking age. Silly Americans thinking that 21 stops high school drinking.

Also, boo that I turn 21 about 2 weeks after CFT. :frowning:

I drank so much in high school that I no longer even want to drink hard liquor now that I’m over 21. All I drink is beer these days.

Also goldschlager is terrible D:

Hey all,

We seem to be lacking in the general booze section of our menu. Anyone want to bring some regular old vodka and regular old rum?

~Tora