Full Service Bar!*

I’d like, but I don’t actually know where you go to buy it.

[quote=“Niwa-Tora, post:20, topic:129”]Hey all,

We seem to be lacking in the general booze section of our menu. Anyone want to bring some regular old vodka and regular old rum?

~Tora[/quote]

I was thinking of grabbing a couple bottles of whatever we need once I get into town, thought it might be easier that way.

Hey so, I know there’s going to be a tip jar, but I think someone said earlier that the con staff can’t actually sell alcohol in the park? If so, are we just paying for drinks with tips, of if we contribute to the bar do we qualify for an allotment of drinks…or whatnow? :slight_smile:

the tip jar is just that o.o a tip jar. CFT itself cannot supply booze and we cannot buy booze. the organized BYOBooze bar will contain only booze that furs are bringing to the campout to share freely. the tip jar funding will be split with the bartender(s) with just enough donated back to CFT to cover costs (ice, cups, juices, etc.) of the stuff we can supply, maybe as well as beef up next years fundage for CFT. :3

Er, what? I was under the impression that the tip jar would be for the bartender(s)…

So basically those of us who only want a little booze better get to it before the lushes suck it all up? Ffff. ;D

[quote=“Koinu, post:25, topic:129”][quote author=x_panther link=topic=109.msg995#msg995 date=1280290672]
the tip jar is just that o.o a tip jar. CFT itself cannot supply booze and we cannot buy booze. the organized BYOBooze bar will contain only booze that furs are bringing to the campout to share freely. the tip jar funding will be split with the bartender(s) with just enough donated back to CFT to cover costs (ice, cups, juices, etc.) of the stuff we can supply, maybe as well as beef up next years fundage for CFT. :3
[/quote]

Er, what? I was under the impression that the tip jar would be for the bartender(s)…[/quote]

yerf, i knew i missed something when i was writing that. goes to modify better? <3

So it’s like a high school party? :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for clarifying the whole tip jar thing. :stuck_out_tongue: One thing I hated about working at the real bar was when people stole my tips. :open_mouth:

So yes, public booze is just that, public. Come get drinks from me, and leave a tip if you’re inclined to appreciate my strictly unofficial position (sexy innuendo wink); to help make sure that CFT is obeying the laws and to make sure no one gets alcohol poisoning. :smiley:

I will be happy to provide a bottle of gin.

Fox

You buy liquor at a liquor store :3 There’s several around town. Google maps is your friend! I think the closest to you is over on mohawk blvd, across the street from wendys/taco smell. But when in doubt, if you’re going with Todd, he’ll know where to go. Decent, cheap vodka is Monopolowa.

Ok folks, I’ll be printing the list and checking it twice. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, I hope people bring what they said they would, and I hope we get some further contributions on top of that.

I have faith it will all work out well.

See you all in two days!

I believe beata got a bottle of sailor jerry’s and a bottle of blueberry vodka, and riley got something special…and I forgot what o.o