[Full] 2024 Volunteer Sign-ups!

I’ll be down for setup and takedown! I’ll often do things around camp to help out, just let me know. c:

I’ll take two kitchen shifts. Friday and Saturday 2nd shift if possible, but I don’t mind if I’m needed elsewhere!

1 Like

Put me down for setup, the Thursday reg 12PM - 2:30PM shift, and the Thursday kitchen 2nd shift.

1 Like

My first year able to attend so I’d love to fill out for volunteer shifts!

I’d love to do a Reg any time on Friday or Saturday
A dinner shift in Friday, Saturday, or Sunday
A Gopher shift in the PM Friday, Saturday, or Sunday
And i would simply adore a kitchen Deep clean shift, i come from culinary background and love getting in there and making sure everything is clean >:3

Obviously nothing can overlap but as my first year id love to get in there and see it all, tysm :3

1 Like

I’ll snag a teardown and reg for a Friday or Saturday slot

would be happy to do set up or tear down!

Hello! I would like to do second shift kitchen saturday and sunday, but I am open for other opportunities

1 Like

Hola!

Can I get a shift for Setup and Kitchen 1st shift Friday Morning?

2 Likes

I’d like kitchen breakfast shifts on Sunday and Monday! If neither are still available, I’ll take one kitchen shift anywhere else.

Apologies everyone, but we are going to lock this post from further responses for the time being!

The response for volunteering has been incredible, if not overwhelming, and we need some time to process the current requests to volunteer before we allow more people to sign up! We have probably already reached volunteer capacity and will be reaching out to people who posted here as needed to correct any overfilled positions as needed.

It’s been a very busy weekend!
Thank you for your patience!!

3 Likes

Hellooooooo Campers!

Thank you ALL for your patience while we processed the list of sign-ups! The post above should now be updated with everyone who requested volunteer positions! Please feel free to reach out if you believe something was noted incorrectly or if there’s anything you need us to know regarding your slot!

We were able to fill almost all of the positions we needed help with to make camp happen, however, we are still a handful of volunteers short after going through everyone.

The positions we still need help with are as follows:

• (7 open slots) for Teardown on Monday, August 5th
  • (3 open slots) for GoFurs

We will be reopening this post again on Sunday, June 9th at 12pm to fill the remaining positions.

Reminder that teardown runs for most of the day on Monday, August 5th, so if you are able to stick around until the evening on Monday to help for teardown, please make sure to sign up!

Thanks everyone!

1 Like

ah shoot, i was supposed to help simon on a breakfast shift. i didnt get a signed up spot here, is it ok if i help out anyway? or is it a case of too many cooks? <3!!

i’d like teardown, please!

I’d like to sign up for the Sunday PM gofur shift and a Monday breakdown slot.

I will take a tear-down slot and a PM Friday the 2nd Gofur slot

Put me down for tear-down please!

I stepped in to help with tear down last year and was looking forward to doing so again all year C:

I’ll take a teardown slot please!

i would like to volunteer for the tear down and sunday pm gofur or saturday pm gofur