[Full] 2024 Volunteer Sign-ups!

I’m interested in doing gofur shift any day, and reg on Friday or Saturday, if there are any slots still available. Thank you!

I’d love to volunteer for kitchen duty Thursday 2nd shift and Friday 1st shift. But if those are full I’m flexible and able to work any other times. I want to help out!

2 Likes

I will happily do kitchen shifts. Friday 2nd and Saturday 1st is preference, but happy to do 'em whenever

Super interested in Setup and normal amount of interested in Registration! No real time restrictions, can take whatever shifts for reg.

Deep clean, setup, and tear down for me please.

1 Like

put me on for setup, i’m pretty strong and good at lifting lol. i’m also willing to be a backup gofur on friday or saturday if those spots don’t get filled for whatever reason, or if someone can’t or doesn’t make their shift.

1 Like

Would like to sign my group up for setup day:

• Anubis (me)
  • Harar (coffeeyeen)
  • Sino Hyena
  • Violet

I’d be interested in trying to grab two kitchen shifts and a registration shift! Preference for Thursday 2nd and Friday 1st for Kitchen, and Friday 12:00-2:30 if possible!

1 Like

Please sign me up for 1st shift meal prep on Friday and Saturday! If those are full, I will jump in elsewhere where necessary. ^^

1 Like

Can I grab two kitchen shifts Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

1 Like

Are any volunteers needed for med tent this year? I was hoping to volunteer for that this year since I’m trained in CPR/First Aid.

Not picky about the day, but would prefer back to back shifts for one day.

If not, I’ll do set-up or gofur all day sunday. :slight_smile:

Dogchomp for set up, possibly tear down, thrusday 12 to 5 registration.

I have a shift with Fox saturday night

And i have to coordinate with Simon as to what breakfast I’m helping her with

1 Like

HELLO i would like to volunteer for setup & a dinner kitchen shift, thurs or friday preferred, but i’m open to doing any of them!

1 Like

I’d like to sign up for Thursday PM Gofur and then Camp Takedown!

I’d like to volunteer for a friday morning kitchen and saturday or sunday dinner shift!

1 Like

Me, Azlo, setup and breakdown

EDIT:

If possible, amend this to just teardown.

I don’t want to take two priority shifts and deprive someone of a chance at a priority credit.

put me down for friday breakfast if possible!!

Heck yea! Two kitchen shifts for me, anything except Thursday.

1 Like

I’d like to volunteer for kitchen 1st shifts, whatever 2 are available. Thursday and Friday would be great otherwise no preference on days but I do prefer the early shifts. I’m also available to help with Camp Setup, as well as Camp Breakdown. If Kitchen Deep Clean doesn’t have enough ppl signed up, I’m happy to do that instead of Camp Breakdown - whichever needs more paws! If there is a maximum of how much time I can volunteer, I’d like to prioritize setup/breakdown for my volunteer hours so as to maximize my rec time! Thx ~Badwolf

1 Like

Put me down for setup! :smiley: