Cult of Dark Lunch

The Cult of Dark Lunch will return at midnight Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights at the Dragon Heights camp. Come join us to sacrifice quesadillas and other high calorie foods to the dark gods.

We will be collecting donations that go towards PAWS to aid in their efforts to find loving homes for Cats and Dogs, as well as rehabilitate bears, seals, and other wildlife across the Pacific Northwest. 100% of the donations collected will go to PAWS. There is no minimum, or any donation required to join in our dark ritual, but suggest 2-5$ per evening. As many people don’t make a habit of bringing cash with them to camp we will be offering a 15$ Dark Lunch punch card beforehand that will entitle you to bonus cookies each evening.

9 Likes

So excited! Thank you for everything!

I’m all about this! So stoked!

Dark lunch is best lunch!

Dark lunch and fun movies! This is just part of why this con is so great.

ooooo I heard a little bit about this from the telegram chat a while back… When do you think the cards will be available to purchase? Thinking about getting me and the person driving me one.

I’ll be getting those put together in the next couple of weeks, and they should be available around the end of June. We wanted to wait until everyone had locked their registration in before finalizing stuff, so people would know for sure they would be attending.

More cookies, to tempt you all…(final menu TBD, but I’m sure at least one night will have some of my fancy iced sugar cookies)

1 Like

The Premium Pass is available now! This will be a physical printed con badge that you’ll receive at camp, entitling the bearer to Maly cookies all 3 nights we do Dark Lunch. Everyone is still welcome to partake of Dark Lunch, the Premium Pass is just for additional cookies on top of whatever the Cult is serving that night.

I’m not going to be keeping track of who has a badge at camp - if you want to share your punchcard with a friend one night when you aren’t feeling cookies, they’re allowed to be transferred between people. As long as the day in question isn’t punched, the holder of the card will get their treat!

This punch card is a suggested minimum donation of $15, with all proceeds going to PAWS. If you’re interested in getting one, click here to send your dollarydoos to snag your badge, please include your camp name and “Dark Lunch” in the notes. Preorders will close on 7/28.

Cookie menu is as follows
Friday: Oatmeal Scotchies (oatmeal butterscotch chip)
Saturday: Snickerdoodles
Sunday: Royal iced sugar cookies

2 Likes

If you have any favorite toppings for Pancakes be sure to bring them! We will be doing pancakes until we run out starting at midnight on Saturday. If you want, bring enough to share! We will have a table setup for dressing up your pancakes you can leave toppings on

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.