CFT 2019 Menu Announcement

Howdy ya’ll! Beau here with the much anticipated 2019 Menu!
I’m happy to return as the head chef this year, and I’ll be running the show on Sunday. I’ll also be your point of contact if you have any questions about our menu. If you have dietary restrictions, need help navigating around food allergies, or have interest in learning about our camp kitchen, let me know at kitchen@campfiretails.org.

Now let me introduce the rest of our kitchen crew!
@x_panther :paw_prints: is our original camp chef. This year he has put together a CFT Cookbook compiling highlights of our first ten years! Fifteen percent of proceeds from pre-orders will be donated to CFT for kitchen infrastructure upgrades! Xander will be running the kitchen on Saturday.
@Senoy :beers: is a talented chef and bartender with plenty of working experience under her belt. She’s joining us again this year as one of our lead cooks. Sen will be running the kitchen on Friday.
@DruAnderson :muscle: is a long time staffer and is debuting this year as a lead. We’re very happy to have her help! Dru will be running the kitchen on Thursday.
@Pe_Low :seedling: is our lead vegan/vegetarian cook and will be serving up some of our favorite meals during camp.

The kitchen crew has been busy trying new recipes and tweaking some old favorites. What’s new this year is our simplified hot breakfast service. We figured a lot of our campers aren’t used to waking up with the sun, so we wanted to make breakfast an easy grab-and-go scenario!

A quick breakdown of our meal services:
:green_circle: Attendee receives cold breakfast, cold lunch, and a hot dinner.
:yellow_circle: Sponsor receives cold breakfast, hot lunch, and a hot dinner.
:red_circle: Patron receives hot breakfast, hot lunch, and a hot dinner.
Some meals can easily be served without animal protein as a veg option! :seedling:

Without further ado…

Thursday Dinner
Bronto-Burger-Boogaloo, with Potato Salad and chip selection
BBQ Jackfruit Sammies with Creamy Slaw and Grilled Pineapple (:seedling:)

Friday Breakfast
:green_circle::yellow_circle: : Breakfast Bar with Cereal & Milk, Granola & Yogurt, and fresh fruits
:red_circle: : Pre-Lunchian Period Brekkie with pancakes, scrambled eggs, and bacon

Friday Lunch
:green_circle: : Sandwich & Tree-Star Bar with cold cut selection, greens, and condiments
:yellow_circle::red_circle: : Tyrannosaurus Tex-Mex Tacos, choice of beef or fish (:seedling: soy chorizo)

Friday Dinner
Primordial Chili with Tortilla Chips (:seedling:)
Diced Bacon Bits on the side

Saturday Breakfast
:green_circle::yellow_circle: : Breakfast Bar with Cereal & Milk, Granola & Yogurt, and fresh fruits
:red_circle: : Brachy Breakfast Burritos

Saturday Lunch
:green_circle: : Sandwich & Tree-Star Bar with cold cut selection, greens, and condiments
:yellow_circle::red_circle: : Pork Proto-soba Stir-Fry (:seedling: omit pork)

Saturday Dinner
Chickens-Are-Just-Little-Dinosaurs Satay with Lime Rice and Green Salad
Green Chickpea Curry (:seedling:)

Sunday Breakfast
:red_circle: : Pre-Lunchian Period Brekkie with pancakes, scrambled eggs, and bacon

Sunday Lunch
:yellow_circle::red_circle: : Zesty Mac-stodon & Cheese (:seedling: Vegan Nooch Cheez)

Sunday Dinner
Rice, uhh, finds a way-Bulgogi Bowls with Sauteed Greens
(:seedling: Marinated Baked Tofu)

Monday Breakfast
The Great Extinction Leftover Breakfast Bonanza

Lastly, the kitchen crew wants to thank all of the volunteers that have signed up to help. Thank you so much for helping us keep our camp kitchen running! :fried_egg::heart: :

5 Likes