ATTENTION: Registration is NOW CLOSED!

For the first time ever, CFT has reached its attendance cap of 170 (excluding staff) prior to the official closing date. This means that registration is now officially closed!

Currently, the exceptions to this are as follows:

• If you have unspent volunteer credits from working previous year(s):

You still have a reserved slot in the registration system, and the opportunity to register until July 4th at 6:00 AM PDT.

• If someone who has already registered cannot attend:

They may have their full registration (including Patron/Sponsor perks) transferred to you until July 18th at 6:00 AM PDT.

After July 18, registrations may still be transferred until August 1st at 6:00 AM PDT, but will NOT include Patron/Sponsor benefits, only regular Attendee-level benefits.

• If someone who has already registered cannot attend AND opts to transfer their registration to themselves for next year (2017):

Their slot for 2016 will re-open in the registration system.

We are currently discussing the creation of a Wait List and/or Lottery to distribute any unclaimed slots that open back up in the registration system.

Please note that this is NOT finalized nor implemented yet, so please sit tight!

We will be making another announcement ASAP once details have been finalized.

We would like to sincerely apologize to everyone who missed the opportunity to register!

We knew we would probably be hitting our cap this year, but did NOT expect it to happen so fast! We also wish we could simply raise our attendance cap for 2016; unfortunately this is just not possible, due to very real constraints on our budget, space, and Kitchen / Public Safety staffing.

Help Us Out

If you’d like to help ensure CFT continues to grow AND are already registered, please consider VOLUNTEERING, especially in the Kitchen where the most help is needed!

Please see this thread for details, and to sign up for volunteer shifts:

Thank you, everyone!

We’re looking forward to an unprecedented year, and will have more details up soon!

Whats if we have a DJ spot? I didn’t register because i was waiting to hear if DJ’s got free reg or not.

Volunteer credits are awarded after the fact, for a discount toward the following year’s attendance.

Accordingly, there is no exception available to you at this time, but we are discussing our options internally.

Please let me know. I still really want to attend.

Question: Are registration slots per site or per person? E.g. if my mate and I wanted to sign up, but only one slot opened, would we be able to?

It would be two, registration for us is like most cons where it is all per person.

Although, at this point in time we are still full unfortunately.

Noted. Any update on whether there will be a lotto? I’d rather not, if a slot opened, grab it and not have one for my mate :frowning:

Yes! We are working out the details and will have an announcement soon!