2023 Volunteer Sign-ups!

Can @noobmercury and I grab 2 kitchen shifts each, please? Saturday and Sunday, both 2nd shift - lunch!

1 Like

Sign me up for Setup and Kitchen 1st shift on Friday 8/18.

I’ll be going in for setup and breakdown! I’ve enjoyed doing it every year. c:

Friday AM and Saturday PM gofur, please! :3

I’d like to do 2nd and 3rd shift in the kitchen on Sunday please!

I would love to help with kitchen again, this time 1st shift on Friday and 3rd shift on Saturday!

1 Like

I’d like to sign up for two kitchen shifts. 1st and 2nd shifts on Friday would be great if possible, otherwise I’ll take two other kitchen shifts.

I’d like to sign up for Kitchen Shifts again! 2nd and 3rd Shift on Friday preferred, with any other 2nd/3rd shift as secondary options.

1 Like

Sunday 2nd and 3rd kitchen shifts please! My favorite and I’m so stoked!

1 Like

Could I sign up for setup and a Thursday PM gofur slot?

Edit: if setup is full, I’d also take another gofur slot. I love having that radio!

set up, tear down, and i’ve asked morse about helping registration via telegram. its absolutely one of my favorite tasks!

I can do setup/break down again, as well as a kitchen shift and a swag distribution shift :yum:

I’d love to do first shift kitchen on Saturday if there’s still need for that time!

1 Like

i wanna do reg on thursday, but helping for dinner that days like a blast, if i can do both, you should come grab me, i’d love to help prep with you!!!

Sign me up for kitchen! I wanna help cook :03 2nd and 3rd otherwise anything else if it’s taken up!

I’d like to do two shifts in the kitchen. Preferably lunch and dinner on Sunday, but I am flexible :o

Can I get some of those 1st shifts in the kitchen? Friday/Saturday maybe?

I can do a couple kitchen shift pretty much whenever to help fill in any blanks! I can always be a gofer too. I know a lot of people are already signed up but not sure what’s still available.

I’ll be a gofur Sunday AM and PM.

Hey this is moonglow sigh me up for setup!