2017 Volunteer Sign-ups!

yo! can i have the thursday PM with blink, and the saturday morning for trash and stuff??

i can help with kitchen clean up and trash <3 just put me down wherever :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! I put you down for two shifts of GoFur, but if you’d like to do more, that’s always welcome!

Could you put me down for setup?

I might have to swap a thrusday in case i can’t get that off work. I just got acquainted with my new work schedule, but I’m trying to get those days off.

Done, thank you very much!

@DogChomp I moved you from Thursday to Friday, but it’s no problem if you’d like to move it again :smile:

i might just leave it for now, i just put a time off request in :3

I can help with breakdown.

Can you put me down for two kitchen shifts: Thursday dinner and Friday lunch?

I’ll also be available for setup should you need another there.

I put you down for both, thank you very much!

@tyco Done, thank you!

I’d be happy to volunteer for kitchen shifts, Friday dinner, Saturday lunch, Sunday breakfast, if that works.

I can help with break down Monday. I’ll try for setup help as well, if I arrive in time.

Gofur Thu night and Sat night or sun AM.

I’ll help in Kitchens sometimes. I dunno when, you kids tell me. I can prep and I can wash.
Wash after breakfasts work? Maybe prep Friday?

Favlaud! Put me down for set up and tear down volunteering for Mopar if you wish. I was going to do so anyway, so it wouldn’t hurt to leave those slots open for an extra body to fill. Just know that my intention is to help from beginning to end!

Also, I’m happy to fill the AM and PM slots on Thursday with Blink as a go-to happy helper. ^.=.^

I would love to help with setup! Along with dishes Friday Through Sunday for breakfast and lunch, if that is possible.

I am very willing to help with setup alongside my husband, ottermidas thursday! Also willing to help with cook staff for breakfast Friday Through sunday!

I’ve put you down for most of that. Since you’re not sure about kitchen times, you can check in with me or Beau and we can record your help on-site.

@Lellow hey buddy! Coyoli snagged that other Thursday slot with blink, unless you both agree to something. Would you be able to help out any other days? Gofurs are MVPs!

UHG NO that was my spot. i think t he gofur friday night conflicts with my happening with morse. I’m bad at this :X

Please sign me up for Thursday Dinner, Friday Lunch, and BREAK BREAK DOWN DOWN

If you still need more help come camp time, I’m pretty available, so don’t be shy.

2 Likes

This is toxic’s boyfriend I’m looking to help in the kitchen for a few days I can do dinner all days

1 Like