2016 Volunteer Signups!

I can assist with Setup on Wednesday, I can do gofur on Thursday (either shift). I can’t wait!

I can help with all of the lunch shifts.

1 Like

Hey I’m so sorry but I won’t be able to attend this year, wanted to notify so you don’t end up short staffed :frowning:

Updated the schedule with @LutraMustil, @RufusRyan, and @Skit.

@MilesRose, I threw you on a PM shift for gofuring on Thursday if that works for you.

@DaMoot, Did you ever decide what you and @SteveFoxx wanted to do? We could use your help wherever you’d like, including the kitchen without a food handlers if you don’t mind helping us with cleaning up. Addtionally, If you do come on setup day we do ask that you participate in the setup. Even if the schedule is full, the more folks helping out there, the sooner we can get finished!

No worries, we really appreciate you for letting us know! Hopefully we’ll see you next year!

Hi there, yes! It appears that I never hit submit on my draft. x.x Sorry about that.

We’ll be arriving on Weds sometime in the early/mid afternoon, maybe a bit earlier. I don’t believe we’ll have our Food Handler’s card this time 'round, but we’re happy to help in the kitchen with whatever needs doing.

We’ll probably be tearing our campsite down and heading home on Monday, though.

Thank you very much! We’d love to have your help however you can.

Just a little heads up for any volunteers going to arrive on Wednesday: Please fee free to arrive anytime after 1pm on Wednesday! :grinning: Thank you all for wanting to come and help out! See you all at CFT!

I’d be happy to help with lunch on the weekend, Saturday and Sunday

Added you, thanks very much!

1 Like

Not sure if it’s too late to officially sign up, but I am happy to help with set up and tear down if you all still could use an extra set of paws %3.