2016 Volunteer Signups!

Put me down for dinners in the kitchen. I have a food handlers card.

I can also help with EITHER setup, OR takedown. My vacation days are flexible, but I don’t think I can do both.

I’m willing to do whatever work you guys need help with, build up, tear down, kitchen, amything that is during the day time. Put me where u need me the most

Dang put me down for gopher saturday morning too <3 im absolutely a morning person

Thank you! I put you down for breakdown.

Toxic: I put you as a gofur and setup; I hope that date works for you!

And Dog, I put you in as requested :>

I’ll take a couple of shifts doing dishes, but will also have an OR food handler card. Saturday breakfast and dinner?

Sounds good! Thank you very much!

I’d also like to draw people’s attention to the fact that not only are volunteers guaranteed a spot in next year’s registration (using the same username), but that our registration lottery is ongoing here:

I’ll edit this into the OP as well, but something to consider. We all appreciate everything you guys contribute to CFT!

I’ll help out with Saturday breakfast and lunch, and sunday breakfast!

I’ll be Beau’s kitchen…er, helper. Sign me up for Friday Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner; Saturday Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner; Sunday Breakfast and Dinner, and Monday Breakfast!

And put me down as Twilight, because I think that’s the name on my badge. I forgot. (Oops.)

I’ve never done infrastructure before - I can round out the setup crew. If you need something ahead of time let me know, I also have a trailer to haul stuff in from Portland (8x10 open) if that helps.

For food, I can do Thursday dinner, Friday dinner, and Saturday b-fast. Have current food handlers card.

Looking forward to Beau’s Kitchen!

1 Like

I’ll sign up for setup and teardown; I’ve always had fun doing that.

I will ensure that I am sober enough to help with dinners Thursday/Friday/Saturday and lunch on Sunday (sign me up for those pls) :O3

1 Like

I would like Friday and Saturday AM gofurs and Sunday Lunch

1 Like

Hey there! I’m brand new to CFT but would love to help out! I don’t have my food license but I’d be happy to help with dishes etc. Thursday dinner and Friday lunch if those positions are still needed!

1 Like

Hello! Sorry for being a bit late to the game, but it looks like you might need a few paws in the kitchen. I’ll have my food handler’s permit in a couple of days, and would be very happy to help as follows:

Friday - Dinner
Saturday - Lunch
Sunday - Breakfast

And I’ll possibly be able to help out at other times if you’re seriously short-staffed.
Hope that helps, and see you all soon!

I can assist with Setup on Wednesday, I can do gofur on Thursday (either shift). I can’t wait!

I can help with all of the lunch shifts.

1 Like

Hey I’m so sorry but I won’t be able to attend this year, wanted to notify so you don’t end up short staffed :frowning:

Updated the schedule with @LutraMustil, @RufusRyan, and @Skit.

@MilesRose, I threw you on a PM shift for gofuring on Thursday if that works for you.

@DaMoot, Did you ever decide what you and @SteveFoxx wanted to do? We could use your help wherever you’d like, including the kitchen without a food handlers if you don’t mind helping us with cleaning up. Addtionally, If you do come on setup day we do ask that you participate in the setup. Even if the schedule is full, the more folks helping out there, the sooner we can get finished!

No worries, we really appreciate you for letting us know! Hopefully we’ll see you next year!

Hi there, yes! It appears that I never hit submit on my draft. x.x Sorry about that.

We’ll be arriving on Weds sometime in the early/mid afternoon, maybe a bit earlier. I don’t believe we’ll have our Food Handler’s card this time 'round, but we’re happy to help in the kitchen with whatever needs doing.

We’ll probably be tearing our campsite down and heading home on Monday, though.

Thank you very much! We’d love to have your help however you can.