Who is bringing AV gear this year?

Who is bringing what this year? The last two years I have brought my light gear to help out, and I heard that the burners are going to bring audio gear this year. I know that Serafina is trying to get things sorted out on whos playing what and when, which is good. Would be nice to know whos bringing what, so I have a general idea of what I need to bring, etc.

Lets get a list started, shall we?

~Saphy

I will be bringing audio gear and a carport. I only have a 1kw generator so I am limited in what I can power, although I can see if I can borrow a 2kw as well, no guarantee so if someone else can bring a generator for lights that would be awesome. Bring music!

I have a projector that takes 12V DC in and I’m working on getting some batteries to use with it. I don’t have a screen but I might be able to convince someone to bring theirs, I’ll poke them to find out.

A plain white shower curtain works remarkably well for a make-do screen. (More reflective than a sheet, cheap, waterproof…)

I’ll have some basic stuff as usual. A speaker to play music, probably a projector and power solutions. Nothing too crazy though

I JUST grabbed a 3kw inverter genset. Electric start and even wireless remote start. 30a outlet too. Should be PLENTY of power to go round

I’ll bring my screen

How big is yours? I have a small (I think 4ft wide tripod) and a bigger
classroom sized hanging screen but that would need to be suspended from
trees or something

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.