Welcome to the Jungle... Juice? (A.K.A. Jungle Juice, Take Two)

Hey there all; while this isn’t really a happening, I thought I’d post it here again. I plan on bringin’ my trusty ol’ plastic cooler, and once again, I’ll be filling it with fruit, but I need your help! Alcohol will be very necessary to make jungle juice happen, and while we’ll be bringing some for the purpose, more is /always/ better.

Last year, we had two gallons of cheap-o vodka and two 750mL bottles of Malibu Mango rum. I’d like to repeat at least those, if anyone’s willing to donate. Once again, you’ll get much of what you put in back out once it’s ready, and trust me when I say, it’ll be all the better when you do.

-Malachai

I’ve got half a bottle of pineapple vodka with your name on it haha.

Awesome! The more the merrier!

got some watermelon vodka you can use :slight_smile: just fine me during the con ^^

I have some leftover liquor bottles at home… am I correct in assuming anything fruity is appropriate?

Fruity or not. Vodka, Rum, whatever you like can go in. But hard only, please. No beers or wines.

Thank you~

[quote=“malachai, post:6, topic:676”]Fruity or not. Vodka, Rum, whatever you like can go in. But hard only, please. No beers or wines.[/quote]Went back and checked, looks like I have some vodka, blue curacao, and cointreau and Grand Marnier.
I also have tequila, but that would probably overpower things.
I’ll definitely bring something :smiley:

I have a single serving of huckleberry vodka I will happily contribute.