Watergun Fight

Needs to happen again. 'Nuff said.

Seconded, though I’ll need to hit up wal mart or something before the trip to pick up some decent water guns x.x

this sounds balla!

Skunks will be prepared for such an event.

Yes, needs to happen again though we need to restructure it a bit IMO. Got a bit crazy last year at the end there with the single spigot :stuck_out_tongue: I also encourage people to make/design their own water propelling devices as the super soakers you can buy nowadays kinda suck. I know I’ll be doing that!

I would be glad to host this again for next year! I had way to much fun with it :3

Sounds like pure epic. 8)

I need to remember to pick up more waterguns x3 Can never have too many

Borrowing my Brothers Nerf Lightingstorm super soaker, its cool and all and the water lasts long and comes with 2 extra clips + The drum mag but the stream is small and weak, what do you all suggest i get that packs a punch that i can go out and buy?

I think the winner last year was a water-filled fire extinguisher…

Ok thats obviously a mod =p I mean a gun i can get online or at a store? xD

[quote=“GroggyFox, post:5, topic:405”]Yes, needs to happen again though we need to restructure it a bit IMO. Got a bit crazy last year at the end there with the single spigot :stuck_out_tongue: I also encourage people to make/design their own water propelling devices as the super soakers you can buy nowadays kinda suck. I know I’ll be doing that![/quote]Going crazy with the spigot? That sounds like most of my childhood water fights where someone would invariably use the hose to refill before just scrapping the gun and hosing everyone down.

not everyone can Design and Make a watergun though xD So im gonna have a really bad Nerf one that shoots out a thin ass stream lol

hint it’snot about how much water your gun pumps out, it’s about how cold the water is. Just add ice evil snicker

That would be mine! I had a huge ol Type A water or antifreeze extinguisher (I always just fill it with water) that I bring for fires cause ya know, camping + furries + booze + fire. yah… But otherwise, it’s rechargeable and works great as a huge 5gallon+ water canon :stuck_out_tongue:

Can you believe we went into walmart the other day and they WERE NOT selling any waterguns because “Those only go on sale in spring/early summer”? Really? In the middle of a huge summer heat and you don’t stock waterguns anymore?

Genuis! Where can I get some, we’ll need to pick some up on our long drive over to Oregon :wink:

I’m still waiting for this ‘huge summer heat’. It’s the end of July, and it’s barely 60 degrees out on my back porch right now. Unacceptable.

Where you living Mopar? xD

:stuck_out_tongue: Its regularly been over a hundred here in Sacramento.