Volunteer Check-in and Policies

If you have signed up as a volunteer when you registered, or are currently registered and wish to volunteer, please reply here with a rules acknowledgment! If you do not reply, it will be assumed that you you no longer wish to volunteer. No hard feelings. <3

All standard rules of the Code of Conduct apply, in addition to:

Liability Limitations

As a volunteer at Campfire Tails you are not an employee of, an agent of, or otherwise authorized to act as staff at Campfire Tails. Your jurisdiction ends where the respective staff you assist tells you so. When any situation arises in which you have to actively make a decision regarding policy, attendees or personal liability, you must immediately approach your nearest staff member for help. Campfire Tails and it’s staff does not endorse or authorize independant action on behalf of it’s volunteers.

Your Rights as a Volunteer

As being a volunteer and not an employee or staff of Campfire Tails, we as staff are not authorized to force you to take any action that puts you at personal risk for injury or extends you physical, mental and social limitations beyond reasonable accomodation. Under no circumstances are you obligated to break any local or state laws, or intentionally violate your personal values and morals. As a volunteer, you are here of your own free will, and may voluntarily leave your role of your own free will, after informing the staff you are directly assisting.

Volunteer Hours and Rewards

If, during the course of your time volunteering at Campfire Tails, your total hours volunteered and signed off on will earn you a 20$ discount off any tier of registration at Campfire Tails the following year, to be redeemed when registration reopens at your leisure. This offer is only good for the year after you volunteered, and you may only receive this discount once per year, and is non-transferable and not valid with any other discounts, referrals or promotions.

I hath posted, therefore, I agree. :smiley:

i agree with that

Sounds bitchin’.

Agreed. :smiley:

yarp

Derpa derpa doop!

i post…therefore i am? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m a volunteer and I agree to these terms :3

[quote=“Crowley, post:1, topic:127”]If you have signed up as a volunteer when you registered, or are currently registered and wish to volunteer, please reply here with a rules acknowledgment! If you do not reply, it will be assumed that you you no longer wish to volunteer. No hard feelings. <3

All standard rules of the Code of Conduct apply, in addition to:

Liability Limitations

As a volunteer at Campfire Tails you are not an employee of, an agent of, or otherwise authorized to act as staff at Campfire Tails. Your jurisdiction ends where the respective staff you assist tells you so. When any situation arises in which you have to actively make a decision regarding policy, attendees or personal liability, you must immediately approach your nearest staff member for help. Campfire Tails and it’s staff does not endorse or authorize independant action on behalf of it’s volunteers.

Your Rights as a Volunteer

As being a volunteer and not an employee or staff of Campfire Tails, we as staff are not authorized to force you to take any action that puts you at personal risk for injury or extends you physical, mental and social limitations beyond reasonable accomodation. Under no circumstances are you obligated to break any local or state laws, or intentionally violate your personal values and morals. As a volunteer, you are here of your own free will, and may voluntarily leave your role of your own free will, after informing the staff you are directly assisting.

Volunteer Hours and Rewards

If, during the course of your time volunteering at Campfire Tails, your total hours volunteered and signed off on will earn you a 20$ discount off any tier of registration at Campfire Tails the following year, to be redeemed when registration reopens at your leisure. This offer is only good for the year after you volunteered, and you may only receive this discount once per year, and is non-transferable and not valid with any other discounts, referrals or promotions.[/quote]

In exchange for allowing me to participate in these activities and events, I agree to release from liability, agree to indemnify, and hold harmless Campfire Tails, and any Campire Tails agent, officer, or employee acting within the scope of their duties, for any injury to my person or damage to my property.

HENRY FOX BENNETT 7/25/2010

Your wish is my command. Unless I don’t feel obligated, of course.

Yeah I can do that.

I agree to these terms. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I agree, if you need me.

I understand.