Very Special Saturday Lunch!

Greetings campers!

I’m sure you are all very excited about CFT2012! I know I am :3

This year, I (Xander, God of Noms) am doing a very special Saturday Lunch for six lucky individuals. Two randomly selected campers and one auction winner with three buddies will be treated to a hand made udon (Japanese style noodle) lunch with a verity of meats and veggies! What’s so special about this lunch? Well, there will be only six servings AND you get to be in the kitchen to talk with me and the rest of the kitchen staff while I make your lunch! :3

But Xander! You said six people. How do I get in on this? Well, that’s really up to you and your buddies. Here’s the auction for the four paid seats http://www.furbuy.com/auctions/1033335.html There’s more information about the auction there.

Buuuuut Xaaaanderrrrr…! How do I get one of the two free seats? Well… how that works: one (1) [a] camper will be selected from arrival roster Noon Saturday. The winner will be announced over the CFT Radio Station and directly to your site Hosts. That camper will be offered the two seats (one for them and a buddy) or to pass on the second seat to another randomly selected camper.

Alright, Xander, but what is really on this Special Menu? Well… go check out the auction! There’s more information about it there… but I know you boy/girl/almostgirl/kindagirl(s) are lazy and don’t wanna click the auction link… so here’s the text from the auction:

Greetings Campers for CFT2012!

Xander here with a very special offer!

Everyone at CFT2012 will be receiving three meals a day! But here’s your chance to get you and 3 of your CFT buddies a very special Saturday Lunch!

Yep, you heard right. This lunch will consist of four (4) [IV] servings of hand-made udon in my special Xander-broth, served with steamed edamame, flame grilled chicken/beef/pork/veggies of your choice, and a small verity of fresh veggies.

What makes this so special? Well, you and your buddies you choose to eat along side you will have the option to be in the kitchen while I prepare your food! Yep, you get a full hour of Xander-time in the kitchen. Have questions on how to make the udon? What’s in my special broth? Want your meat medium-well instead of well done? Why does your leg itch when you scratch your ear? Yep, you get to be there and gab with me and the kitchen staff!

Lunch time Saturday for this special auction event will be from 1-2:30pm’ish with a serving time of about 1:30pm.

The winning bid payment will be due no later than 25 July, PayPal or AlertPay acceptable (both will take Credit Card). If you have any questions about this auction or anything CFT food related, feel free to send me an email at x_panther@campfiretails.org!

Alright, questions? Comments? Concerns? Use that reply button at the bottom of this thing! :3

CFT HERE WE COME!

all of the yes! all of it

FYI this is what my udon looks like >:3

oh god want <3

Whole bunch of people looking at this post, and only 2 bids so far? How many times will you get to have handmade udon while relaxing in the high desert?

Gurl honey child please! Go bid!

Im sure there out there stalking the prey

I know I’m stalking it

If I’m allowed to be rowdy at the table (to a polite viking degree) …
:wink:

bidding ends tomorrow night! XD

11 hours left to bid >;3

[quote=“thescruffypuppy, post:5, topic:466”]Whole bunch of people looking at this post, and only 2 bids so far? How many times will you get to have handmade udon while relaxing in the high desert?

Gurl honey child please! Go bid![/quote]

So you can bid them up?