Veggie Options

Thank you for providing awesome veggie alternatives for us non meat eaters. Everything was great! Cheers.

Hello! CFT’s history of food has been an interesting one. With the founding of CFT, the first major concession made for the furry community was to provide food to allow those who don’t know well enough how to cook outdoors so they could attend. Our second concession was to do our best to provide meat-free options for attendees that had alternative diets, even going so far as to instate a meat fund following the concept that nobody’s registration money will even go towards the purchase of meat unless they electively pay extra into the ‘meat fund’ to do so.

To continue that vision, this next year we plan to take it a step further. I spoke with X_Panther and Devin. I will be personally assembling, budgeting (likely incorporating some veg from my own organic garden) and running a small camp kitchen dedicated solely towards preparing meals specifically for vegetarians and vegans to ensure that all of these alternate meals will be prepared with the utmost care of a foodie and a high degree of quality. Cheers!

[quote=“Crowley, post:2, topic:624”]Hello! CFT’s history of food has been an interesting one. With the founding of CFT, the first major concession made for the furry community was to provide food to allow those who don’t know well enough how to cook outdoors so they could attend. Our second concession was to do our best to provide meat-free options for attendees that had alternative diets, even going so far as to instate a meat fund following the concept that nobody’s registration money will even go towards the purchase of meat unless they electively pay extra into the ‘meat fund’ to do so.

To continue that vision, this next year we plan to take it a step further. I spoke with X_Panther and Devin. I will be personally assembling, budgeting (likely incorporating some veg from my own organic garden) and running a small camp kitchen dedicated solely towards preparing meals specifically for vegetarians and vegans to ensure that all of these alternate meals will be prepared with the utmost care of a foodie and a high degree of quality. Cheers![/quote]

Really? If I’m able to go/volunteer for kitchen next year I’d love to work in that one!

I could always use a hand, although I’d say the primary kitchen takes priority (more mouths to feed). :slight_smile:

If you do want to help in the meantime, feel free to send me any favorite recipes that can be prepared in a single pot/pan!

[quote=“Crowley, post:4, topic:624”]I could always use a hand, although I’d say the primary kitchen takes priority (more mouths to feed). :slight_smile:

If you do want to help in the meantime, feel free to send me any favorite recipes that can be prepared in a single pot/pan![/quote]

I will go through some of my recipes. Is there an email I can contact you at?

Crowley[AT}campfiretails(DOT)org <3

Holy shit, Crowley. Just when I thought CFT couldn’t get any better.