Vegetarians/vegans?

I noticed when I signed up that I was not asked my dietary preference.

Is this something we are still doing? Is there a survey I missed? Will there be nothing but PB&J?

I know Crowley was talking about doing a veg-friendly kitchen but I would like an official word on what the deal is and whether I should start hoarding roots and berries for this event.

Yes, we will be having vegetarian options for all our meals again this year! The camper survey will go out to everyone’s registration email this weekend, now that registration has closed, and you’ll be able to mark vegetarian preference.

Regarding your latter question, there is never a bad time to start hoarding roots and berries, and nuts :3

[quote=“Devin, post:2, topic:668”]Yes, we will be having vegetarian options for all our meals again this year! The camper survey will go out to everyone’s registration email this weekend, now that registration has closed, and you’ll be able to mark vegetarian preference.

Regarding your latter question, there is never a bad time to start hoarding roots and berries, and nuts :3[/quote]

In past years, I’ve looked at their vegetarian options (not veg myself), and occasionally been a little jealous. I wouldn’t worry too much, though everyone should always bring some nonperishables of their own liking, just in case you find yourself disappointed with that day’s offerings (unlikely), or you get the munchies inbetween the meal times (much more likely, especially if you spend any time within ten yards of CK).

Yep, vegetarian meals are making a comeback (with higher reliability)! A little twist here and a little overhaul there. This year I have a vegetarian cooking with me in the kitchen, so prepare you faceholes you veggiefurs!

Vegan, however, is a little too specialized of a diet us to handle. There will be a few things that will be veggie-mass only but be prepared to bring along what ever you might need to supplement your meal-age.

Menu will be going up Friday or Saturday.