Tiny car heading south from vancouver, wa

if anyone NEEDS a ride i can legally fit three more in my car its a tiny four person sports car so there wouldn’t be a lot of space for gear probably best if the people were sharing a tent or something. though my backseats were never designed to have people in them it’s only a four hour drive so you wouldn’t be cramped for long

i have AC but windows don’t roll down

I warn you i have a low bullshit threshold do anything stupid (anything illegal or likely to cause a crash or otherwise a risk to me financially(tickets) or physically) and i Can and will drop you off Immediately where ever we are nor will i pick up anyone drunk.

other than that i’m easy to get along with

ill be volunteering so ill be there a day early

I need a ride i wouldn’t mind going early and would even chip in a bit but i don’t want to be a full on volunteer.

I’ve got no problem glad to have some company

Can you hit me up on Aim/Msn/Yahoo? =3 all my contact info is in my profile ^^

ill try but ill have to make an account as i have none of those

I just want to figure out a way as to easily contact you seems i have no cell phone

ok ive got yahoo now and ive updated my profile to show it

Would you guys coming from Vancouver please do a big favor for a blue fox? Please please please PLEASE (!!!) bring me a six pack of bullet Coca-Cola’s???

pweeeeze?!?!?!?!?!

bugbluefoxcuteface

[quote=“Bennet Fox, post:9, topic:132”]Would you guys coming from Vancouver please do a big favor for a blue fox? Please please please PLEASE (!!!) bring me a six pack of bullet Coca-Cola’s???

pweeeeze?!?!?!?!?!

bugbluefoxcuteface
[/quote]
??? whats a bullet coca-cola

is it something that would be available in canada because this i’m talking about the good wholesome US city not that canadian namestealing den of inequity

seriously now i wanna know what coca cola bullet is i havn’t got anything from google on it

So this is where this message went to! :slight_smile:

Bullets in Canada are 22 (or 24, I forget) oz bottles. The aforementioned bottles usually hold soda. Since Canada (and the rest of the planet, except the US) uses real sugar in their drinks, I would of LOVED to had some Coke with real sugar!

Now run up to BC and grab me a sixer! :slight_smile:

[quote=“Bennet Fox, post:12, topic:132”]So this is where this message went to! :slight_smile:

Bullets in Canada are 22 (or 24, I forget) oz bottles. The aforementioned bottles usually hold soda. Since Canada (and the rest of the planet, except the US) uses real sugar in their drinks, I would of LOVED to had some Coke with real sugar!

Now run up to BC and grab me a sixer! :)[/quote] Mexican coke has real sugar, and you can by that at Freddie’s right here in Portland. In fact I think I’m gonna go buy me one right now.

i stopped drinking soda before thanksgiving(holidays are a terrible time to quit anything) also my car has 2/4 filled

My car is leaving from my house at 10 am tommorow if your getting your ride from me be ready i will be stopping at the 1 ppl whose adress i have