The Archives: Furassic Park Post Office

Available at The Archives: retro communication! There will be cards & envelopes, postcards, writing utensils, stamps, and a CFT mailbox. All missives in the box will be posted from La Pine at the end of camp.!

PencilPal|690x163

4 Likes

Dragon Heights will also have a mailbox on-site, if you want to send us letters in camp! We want to encourage other theme camps/individual campers to bring some kind of mail receptacle, too! You never know who’ll send you a note.

Sounds great! I’ll make a box at The Archives for local mail as well as the one for mail to the outside world.

you should have a place for people to list that they have a mailbox too!

I think Maly’s idea is that theme camps will have in-camp mailboxes so furs can send mash notes to each other. :wink: I agree it would be great to have list of theme camps that have boxes, right now I know Dragon Heights and The Archives will have them. If more camps join in I will list them on the in-camp mailbox.

There will also be one at The Archives for mail to the outside world and cards/envelopes/stamps will be available.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.