Tent Area?

Is there gonna be like private areas for tents with like a personal fire pit etc? cause im gonna bring my own wood and stuff so i can chill out near my tent =3 Also i have a truck tent so is there a way i can bring my truck onto the campsite to set my tent up on? Or is there limited areas where trucks can go?

The firepits are generally the center for the camp groups (as in campers usually gravitate around them), and there are only so many around the camp area. So not quite sure if you would end up with the option for a personal fire pit.

There is usually specified parking areas for vehicles, and they weren’t allowed in the actual camp spots outside of unloading/loading. Though this may be a question for staff handling the camp logistics since its your tent as well.

Each year, I put together together a very lengthy itinerary to mass mail out to people that covers the smal details like this. Expect to see it in your inbox sometime this week. That said, here’s a simple explaation for how camp works.

When you drive up to camp, you’ll see a greeter. You’re to give the greeter your name on your badge, your quest and your favorite color. They’ll radio in your info and direct you to check-in. At check-in, you present your valid photo ID, fill out the liability waivers and answer the following questions:

[ul][li]Are you a volunteer?[/li]
[li]Are you hosting a Happening or Theme Camp?[/li]
[li]Are you planning to host a party?[/li]
[li]Do you own any pets?[/li]
[li]How much noise can you handle at night?[/li][/ul]

Depending on your answers, you’ll be assigned to one of four camps, largely organized by noise levels and containing around 40 people each. The camps consist of a portion of the event grounds that is mostly open (as in, no individual spaces). You can park your car on the side of the road to unload, then get directed to the parking area. Camps each have assigned hosts that oversee the camps and make sure they’re having a safe, fun time and are informed of events happening around the grounds as they occur. These camps are largely communal. Firepits and tables are shared and an amount of firewood is given to each camp. If you want to help contribute to the firewood pile, that is always appreciated.

Thanks for the quick rundown Crowley :3