Spookathon! 2023

Flesh and Blood Learn and Play

Who is managing said haunt: Sessorach
Warning of when(time/day) the haunt might be happening: Sunday mid-afternoon (before dinner)

Learn to play the exciting new card game that’s sweeping the Pacific Northwest! It’s kind of like a fighting game, but with cardboard instead - starter decks and dice provided, see which hero and strategy speaks to you. I’ll also be handing out decks at Green Camp all weekend long, feel free to stop by and play a game!

COYOTE YAPPENING

Who is managing: Tara! It’s me!
When: Saturday! After the cocktail contest
Where: The Crow Bar!

There’s a buttload of coyotes that go to this thing so let’s get together and swap stories and yap about what shennanigans we got up to this CFT. Awu!

@Xander_Frost updated date and time and some other details. I realized Sunday evening is the best idea for this, since it minimizes a person’s camping downtime, and minimizes lost waterfall time, if they get injured.

How to Tie Knots! (w/ rope)
Who is managing: Harar Hyaena (me!)
When: Friday after lunch (around 1pm)
Description:
Ever wondered how to tie knots for more than just shoe laces? Join me after lunch on Friday for this quick and simple class on the basics! I’ll go over the four types of knots (loop, hitch, bend, stopper), what they’re used for, and show you how to tie one or two of each type. Rope or cord for practicing will be provided, but feel free to bring your own!

Updated time: Friday at 11:30am

(I realized that lunch is at 2pm, so we’ll do it between breakfast and lunch)