Scheduling Conflict-- Any Advice? Please?

Okay, so a couple of weeks ago I went ahead and pre-registered my mate and myself into this year’s CFT. it was going to be our very first time and we’ve been looking forward to it very much. I was on vacation when I pre-registered, and my plan was to return to work today and put in the official paperwork for a 4-day pass on that weekend so everything could be approved.

However, I have just been informed that my chain of command has successfully enrolled me in a full-time immersive Pashto language course for the next four months, in which I will be working full time every single day except weekends and federal holidays. No exceptions.

Therefore I will be working on the Friday and Monday of CFT. I was wondering if there was a way for us to go ahead and come in Friday night, stay over the weekend and leave on Sunday. Since I haven’t done this before I wasn’t too sure on the whole process.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!

It’s perfectly okay to attend on just the weekend, just find a staffmember (someone with a radio) and they’ll direct you to check-in when you arrive.

Hot damn.

Yeah, no kidding. I’ve actually been bending over backwards, making back-alley deals and scheming my foot in the door just to get into this course, so assuming I get confirmation this week that it’s finalized, I will feel very rewarded.

Sounds like a hell of an undertaking. Hope it works out!