Room for one more

Hey my name is chris/ dru. I was a new member to cft last year for thosr who might remember. I reside in portland and im going to b picking up xander frost in eugene and i have room for one more if anyome needs it. I only ask for gas money and its a ride there and back.

i wish there was one more spot T^T my mate and i are trying to find a ride from portland to CFT

Hey! You guys are small! Two-for-one!

haha i know right basicly we are two for one XD

Hello. This is ButterBall/Michael Storms/blue “CP” hat & sunglasses guy from last year. If there’s still a spot open, do you think you could head further down to Corvallis? I’ll try to pack light and I can chip in for gas both ways.

Trying, again (sorry for double post). I still haven’t had a response and the registration deadline is creeping up.

Has this been filled?

yes sorry guys my phone crashed and I havnt been able to get on the forum. I most likely have four seats taken up.

Hey Dru, did you get your registration sorted out? If you haven’t already, get in touch with registration@campfiretails.org right away. Registration officially closed yesterday so if you still want to come you’ll need to email them immediately.

Im trying. they waid I could register by the 14th. but Im not getting ahold of anyone… :’(

Okay, good, if they said that then you should be fine :3

I got registered!!!

Grats on making it Dru, ya still got any spots available?

ya Im trying but it doesnt seem like anyone needs a spot so we officially have three seats taken. the first one who gets the fourth/fifth (if ur smallish) will be the first one going with us… just dibs it…

is there a spot availible still Dru?

yes the spot is still available, first come first serve. I technically have two spots but its tight… If it comes down to it ill might be able to sqeeze in a fifth…

yes !!!SPOT STILL OPEN!!! no one has claimed it yet but pple have been looking for rides… no one is claiming this one tho. I will be going for set up mabe and stying for tear down definitely…