Rides and Caravan/Convoy from Bay Area CA

I’m talking plans with a few Cali furs atm about doing a caravan/convoy up to CFT. We’ll likely have space in vehicles or if you wanna join the caravan/convoy with your own vehicle, that would be cool as well. More info to come soon.

~Groggy =^.^=

I’d like to get in on that but as staff I’ll be going up a day early and coming home a day late, so that might not work out.

Starting to think about this. I’d love to be in the caravan, one way or another.

Also, I have lots of extra gear for share.

-Shred

I’ll be driving alone, so I would very much like to be a part of a convoy of cars. Please e-mail me at elietheblackwolf@gmail.com if this is still a plan. Thank you so much!

Looks like I could also be in for a bay area caravan. I’m in Vallejo-ish and I was planning on driving up Thursday morning. I can supply car and/or driving and/or gas money and company, and I don’t think I’m planning on bringing much in the way of supplies (besides, say, tent and the recommended things). If you’re planning this on email, I’m aplaid at the gmail.com business.
CFT! Eeeee!
Arbitrary

Heya, yes still a go. Planning on leaving thursday morning from my place in concord CA 7:00am. Coming back some time on monday. Dunno if the days/times work but if they do, I totally would love to have more peeps in the convoy =^.^= Also emailing you this too

[quote=“arbitrary, post:5, topic:244”]Looks like I could also be in for a bay area caravan. I’m in Vallejo-ish and I was planning on driving up Thursday morning. I can supply car and/or driving and/or gas money and company, and I don’t think I’m planning on bringing much in the way of supplies (besides, say, tent and the recommended things). If you’re planning this on email, I’m aplaid at the gmail.com business.
CFT! Eeeee!
Arbitrary[/quote]

Okee Dokee. We are planning to leave Concord (bout 30 minutes south of vallejo) at 7am thursday, coming home sometime on monday, still undecided. Car space, I have no idea. I’m taking my lil 2 seater pickup which is full people wise but should have ample space for fursuits, gear, tents, etc. My friend is taking his honda which i believe has one more seat left but I’d have to ask him. Gonna send this your way via email too.