Ride Needed From PDX

Aahhhh cutting it a little closer than I would like, but I am in need of a ride from NE Portland to the con!
It’s just me and my gear; however, since I am hosting two happenings this year, I will need a little extra room for the supplies I intend on bringing. It shouldn’t take up more room than an extra standard storage bin.

I can offer gas money and snacks for the drive!

Thank you so much! <3

If you still need it, I’m leaving PDX on Thursday after work (6PM-ish) from the Powellhurst-Gilbert area and have to return either Sunday night or early Monday morning (like leaving camp at 0600 sharp early); I have plenty of space in the van though.

My friend couldn’t get work off on Wednesday the 31st and they were planning to ride to CFT with me, but I’m heading down Wednesday morning to help with Setup. Is there any chance that you have room for one more person (my friend)? I will have the tent and everything in my car so they would only need enough space for their body.

Ah, sorry, I’m probably not going to be able to. My household is dealing with COVID right now and our plans are changing day to day.

1 Like