Registration Issues

Hi everyone,

I am trying to pay for registration, but is there a way to do so without using paypal? Paypal wants me to create an account in order to use my credit card, but I already have a paypal account. If I login with my paypal account, I cannot pay using my credit card because it wants me to drain my paypal balance first (something that I definitely don’t want to do because it’s such a pain to put money into the account in the first place). Is there a way to pay for registration without using paypal?

Unfortunately, we aren’t set up to take payment by any other means.

:frowning: If I wasn’t broke I’d pay for you Bucker and you could pay me back (I have a Square and can take credit cards). I hope this gets sorted out.

We tried to do mail-in registration last year and it didn’t really work out. Too few people did it to make the PO box worth it and took too long to receive payment. Same goes for weekend reg; too few people people interested. Your best bet would be to find a friend with a paypal account and have them help you register.

During the checkout phase in playpal, i believe you can switch the payment source to the credit card rather than the paypal balance.

x: It automatically uses your paypal balance before anything else. Can’t get around it.

Got it figured out? Worse case I would be willing to spot you the $ but then comes the problem of how to pay for you.

and yay, another possibility from the Cali group :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“MooglePower, post:1, topic:461”]Hi everyone,

I am trying to pay for registration, but is there a way to do so without using paypal? Paypal wants me to create an account in order to use my credit card, but I already have a paypal account. If I login with my paypal account, I cannot pay using my credit card because it wants me to drain my paypal balance first (something that I definitely don’t want to do because it’s such a pain to put money into the account in the first place). Is there a way to pay for registration without using paypal?[/quote]

There should be the option to change payment. you first need to add the card to your paypal account via their main site. It’s what I did since I didnt want to use my paypal balance. If not I too can use Square. FYI: Manual entry has a 3.25% fee + $0.25

Yay he’s registered! :3

Thankfully, my boyfriend pulled through and let me use his paypal account.

thought registration was closed on July 1st? :o

Closed on July 1st, as in that was the last day to register without asking beforehand for an extended deadline.