Registered and Ready to go!

I just wanted to say that I had no idea something like CFT happened, much less out here in Oregon. Luckily, I caught it before the registration closure the other day. I see a lot of promise here and it looks like its going to be a pretty sweet event. I am completely psyched for August to roll around! :smiley:

Though as a first timer here, is there anything I should know about and/or prepare that isn’t mentioned in our delightfully plentiful amount of information about the site and forums? Don’t want to get caught with my pants down here is all :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello and welcome! Just be sure to bring the standard camping gear listed in our gear exchange forum and you should be good to go! We’re a lot more laid back than your typical con, focusing a lot more on community and building friendships as a ‘relaxicon’ kind of design. It should be a friendly way to ease you into our community! Look forward to seeing you there!

Thanks! Relaxicon sounds just right to me :slight_smile:

Bring some cash! xD There will be a plethora of artists taking commissions and crafters offering goods =)