PixMix Mk.1

Hey guys!
I’ve been working really hard for the past few months on my Dj abilities, so I’d like to do a set for you! :smiley:
It’ll be actual mixing, not like what I did the first year. (back-to-back folk metal songs) XD

I’m planning on throwing in a bunch of stuff that will hopefully please everybody-ish. Lots of electro, house, DnB, etc…

So, what do you all think? Would it be something worth doing? Would you attend even though I’m still new at it? XD

If this happens, I’m very open to suggestions for music. Actually, I /want/ to know what you guys wanna hear.

(Also, if responses are good, how do I go about making it an official happening? Does staff just /do/ that? I’m so out of touch this year! D: )

Awkward post structuring FTW! ^,…,^

Do eet.

Heck yeah, do it!

More music is ALWAYS welcome :3

I tried to read your post, but all I got out of it was “Hey guys, I am going to be a DJ. Keeping with the theme of this year I figure I will ‘Keep it Weird’ by employing an outfit. Thus I will wear a set of headphones, a speedo and a smile. Tips can be tented and stuck into my speedo.”

Good show!

[quote=“thescruffypuppy, post:5, topic:455”]I tried to read your post, but all I got out of it was “Hey guys, I am going to be a DJ. Keeping with the theme of this year I figure I will ‘Keep it Weird’ by employing an outfit. Thus I will wear a set of headphones, a speedo and a smile. Tips can be tented and stuck into my speedo.”

Good show![/quote]

I’m strangely okay with this xD

I vote for DJ in a speedo.

DJ speedo contest instant winner. Also, Keenan… that avatar is… naughty.

Speedo DJ is quickly becoming a thing.

Great, I’ll do it then! XD
Speedo, I dunno. :V
I’m not fit enough to do that. XP

So great, what do people want to hear…or not want to hear?

Okay, so what do I need to do to make it official? XD

have you got your mix set?

is it an official happening on a certain day? I dont want to miss it

I would hate to miss it too. Will it be listed in the conbook?

Yeah guys, I dun even know. D:

I may or may not be walking around in my speedo for most of the camp again XD Will have to see what the bf says :stuck_out_tongue:

Bring your stuff to do it. Prescheduled events didn’t really work out very well so it will be a bit more ad hoc. We’ll have blackboards throughout camp, word of mouth and radio announcements once we work out a time onsite everyone is happy with!

Sounds good to me!