Over camped

ten days of camping in a two week period and now my house feels weird

You’re tellin’ me! Instead of clearing camping gear off my bed I was content to make a fennecy nest in the corner consisting of my room out of sleeping bag and a mound of packing paper from con supplies until I can work up the energy to unpack. XD

ditto.
I kinda’ threw all my stuff in a corner until I get the energy to deal with it.

I thought I was getting a tan, but it just turned out to be days worth of dirt caked on my skin. Now I need to buy a bottle of drano for the bathroom shower. :stuck_out_tongue:

my camp gear is stacked by the door my arms are a bit darker but what i notice is my sandal tan

Just looked in the mirror…I have a collar tan XD

that could lead to an awkward explanation if your not openly furry

Yup. I’m trying to think of excuses…
or maybe I will just say that I was wearing a collar XD

feels kinda awkward, assumes that it is the wolf in me taking action and not stoping til the job is complete because he got everything done and organized and put away and all within half an hour of getting home and all laundry done w/i the hour damn…well i guess the fennec/red fox side of me lose, maned/timber wolf win

We didn’t start going through stuff and putting it away and doing laundry until today. We’re still taking it really sloooowww…

I wanna go back!

guh… you wouldnt believe the amount of dust i just finished washing off my skin x.x; however, the majority of my tan on my arms and neck didnt wash off XD

although for the staff afterparty day outing i did manage to even out my ‘farmers tan’ by just hiking around in my squarecut swimsuit >.>;

whut…? looks innocent

Scritch and I were the last ones to leave. We stood together with a tear and waived as the last of the staff left the campsite.

We didn’t want it to end…

sniffles

[quote=“fox_rivers, post:12, topic:172”]Scritch and I were the last ones to leave. We stood together with a tear and waived as the last of the staff left the campsite.

We didn’t want it to end…

sniffles[/quote]

I heard you guys howling as we disappeared in a cloud of dust. Broke my heart.

This cougar had most of his stuff unpacked in a couple hours. Did laundry the next day (due to needing clean shirts for work the rest of the week) and have just a few little items to take care of next weekend.

Over-camped? Me? Never! Heck, CFT was the first time I had been camping this year. Needless to say, I had a great time and regretted having to leave Sunday night. It would have been great to stay for another night of furry madness…

Quoth’ Goldilocks

This one is just right

I think it was wonderful. the perfect measure. i wish my body had been tempered to the river more though

The camp was great but next year i wont string all my camping together, need to space that out over the summer

Same here and I thought it was hilarious. Luckily I am openly furry.