Oki’s “No IPA” Beer Tasting! (2024)

By popular demand I’m bringing it back!

I will have a small selection of beers to share from wheats, to fruit ales, to porters and more. I want to help folks like me who aren’t into the over saturation of IPAs in the beer market find more beers to enjoy. Bring your own cup! Also recommended to eat a good snack beforehand and bring your water!

I will be holding this Happening in the main gathering area by the kitchen in the late afternoon on Friday BEFORE dinner.

Admittedly I ended up with a slimmer budget than I had hoped this year so the list will not be as robust as it’s been previously. Although if you have a favorite of your own, please bring some to share! I will also accept tips as this is an expensive happening and I’d love to keep doing this! (Cash/venmo/etc)

Beer List (so far!):

• Golden Road Mango Cart Wheat
  • Wild Ride Brewing Nut Crusher Porter
  • Sunriver Brewing Cocoa Cow Milk Chocolate Stout
  • Lost Coast Brewing Tangerine Wheat
  • Rogue Ales Honey Kolsch
  • Oakshire Brewing Visit Japan Japanese-style Rice Lager
  • Xicha Brewing Guava Golden Ale

Due to the limited amount of beer for the happening this year. I will be instituting sign ups to at least guarantee that those who “RSVP” can get tastes. So please post here and I’ll add you to the list! Similar to Fake’s cider happening, you can still show up for the tasting, but if you have not signed up, there is no guarantee you will get a taste of everything available.

1. Ozy
  2. Istelle
  3. NoobMercury
  4. yycholla
  5. Funkee
  6. AnubisYote
  7. Harar
  8. Sino
  9. Violet
  10. CoffeeYeen
  11. Miles
  12. Gyro
  13. Drakal
  14. Dog
  15. Beansy
2 Likes

Count me in! Let me know if I could bring some beers to add to the list too!

You are absolutely are welcome to!!

1 Like

@noobmercury and I would love to join! He’d also like to enter his brew into the list, Mothman’s Moonjuice.

I’m down, sign me up!

1 Like

I would love to join^^

My pack (me, Harar, Sino, and Violet) would like to join! I plan to bring some bottles I’ve been cellaring to share :3

My tankard is ready! :beers:

I missed out on cider so please count me in! I need to try more beers!

Could you add me and my BF Drakal to the list?

1 Like

Yes please! I would love to attend

if im able, i want in please!

Please mark me down! Thank you :3