Non art-related activities for the younger crowd (under 21)

I don’t know how many of us are under 21…hell, Mara and I are probably 2 of the youngest attending… XD

I’ve seen a few topics started for drinking games, hookah party, etc…
SO, I decided to start a (non art-related) topic that is intended for those under the legal drinking age, and for those who don’t smoke. Yeah, I’m lame, I know.
How many of us even fit in this category?

For those that do (or don’t, whatever), Post your ideas for various activities here. (non art-related, there are already a few of those)…

~Pix

I’m 35 and I don’t smoke or drink, although I was planning to give hookah a try. Its entirely possible I won’t like it.

Yeah, it’d be cool to have activities available that don’t involve imbibing psychoactive chemicals.

Although, you could use this to your advantage and have a “screw with drunk people” activity. I like the idea of that.

It seems I fall into this category, but I am the author of both topics you wrote about…

;D

Yeah, I /might/ give in and try pretty much everything that I legally can.

is trying to come up with ideas
Does anybody do freestyle staving other than me?

well i dont really drink, so i mean i could join you and mara, 'specially since we should get to know each other for the COATS :slight_smile: i will occassionally hit the drink tent though but rarely. did you guys have anything you wanted me to bring that you guys would like to do together? :slight_smile:

RAVE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
We could be nerdy and play magic/DnD. I believe there’s a video game tent(?)…
We could bring card/board games :smiley:
/lame

[quote=“Mara-san, post:7, topic:109”]RAVE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
/lame[/quote]

Just a game tent. It’s kinda’ hard to play video games out in the middle of nowhere. :stuck_out_tongue:

All ya need is about 80 miles of extension cord!

[quote=“Pixelito, post:8, topic:109”][quote author=Mara-san link=topic=88.msg1048#msg1048 date=1280544160]
RAVE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
/lame
[/quote]

Just a game tent. It’s kinda’ hard to play video games out in the middle of nowhere. :P[/quote]

if i remember correctly, FoxRivers and Scritch are going to bring a generator and television and their wii, but idk if that is still going to happen since they arent able to take their trailer due to tire issues

playing video games at the camp out feels like it defeats the purpose of camping. You go camping to get away from it all, not to bring it with you.

going by that logic none of us should be going to the con because we are going to be around others? <.< :stuck_out_tongue: jjk, i know what you mean :smiley:

[quote=“Mara-san, post:7, topic:109”]RAVE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
/lame[/quote]

YES we NEED to play magic at least once! And I’ve never played DnD before so if you don’t mind having a nub present I would want to play as well.

Also, I’m about to order the “official” Werewolf cards, and I’ll work on my narrating so I don’t suck too much.

[quote=“psychill, post:13, topic:109”]YES we NEED to play magic at least once! And I’ve never played DnD before so if you don’t mind having a nub present I would want to play as well.

Also, I’m about to order the “official” Werewolf cards, and I’ll work on my narrating so I don’t suck too much.[/quote]

With me around, we will totally play magic MUCH more than once XD I could play that game all day :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve got magic and I’m an experienced dnd player, who would be willing to running a game there?

Anyone have Furoticon?

Also, I’m bringing my Magic cards in case anyone wants to buy them off me X3

I don’t really think that anybody is going to want to DM. I’d do it, but I don’t have the books, or the material to keep it interesting…not to mention that it’s a short amount of time for DnD D:

[quote=“Pixelito, post:17, topic:109”][quote author=Copper Scales link=topic=88.msg1084#msg1084 date=1280712856]
I’ve got magic and I’m an experienced dnd player, who would be willing to running a game there?
[/quote]

I don’t really think that anybody is going to want to DM. I’d do it, but I don’t have the books, or the material to keep it interesting…not to mention that it’s a short amount of time for DnD D:[/quote]
true doesn’t seem like the best use of camping/con time

[quote=“BluefireJaguar, post:16, topic:109”]Anyone have Furoticon?[/quote]I wish I did. Been wanting to for a long time.