Menu CFT2013

Attention ladies, gentlemen, and smizmars:

The following is the Mostly Final Menu for the campout. YAY! I do realize some of the food is the same as the previous years, BUT you guys liked it so much (and demanded it several times through the years up til now) I figured a repeat performance was in order. Besides, how many times a year do you get this caliber of food from a campout? :3

When I say Mostly final, I mean I could change my mind the night before the meal is to be served. >:3 Cause I can do that, though I do make a good habit of letting everyone know of the changes.

Meal times are roughly

10am Breakfast
2pm Lunch
5:30pm Dinner (Target - No later than 6pm)

If you have any questions or comments on the menu, be nice <3 and I’ll try not to make you sick <3

Menu CFT 2013 - Outpost 27

Meatless Alternatives are in parenthesis () and are only available to those that have registered as a vegetarian :slight_smile:

Thursday Dinner
-German Potato Salad
-Brats on a Bun (Veggie Brats or Burgers)

Friday Breakfast
–Patron/Sponsor
-Seven Grain Hot Breakfast
-milk
–Regular
-cold cereal

Friday Lunch
–Patron

• Xander’s Zesty Mac 'n Cheese
    –Regular/Sponsor
    -PBJ or coldcut sandwich

Friday Dinner
-Cobb Salad
-Loaded Baked Potato
-Veggie Chile

Saturday Breakfast
–Patron/Sponsor
-Buckwheat Pancakes
–Regular
-cold cereal

Saturday Lunch
–Patron

• Gyro w/ HandMade Hummus
    –Sponsor/Regular
    -PBJ or coldcut

Saturday Dinner (CFT2012 Favorite)
-Spinach and Red Leaf Salad
-Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce (Stuffed Grilled Portabellas)
-Lime Rice

Sunday Breakfast
–Patron/Sponsor
-Chorizo and Egg Burritos (Soyrizo and Egg Burritos)
–Regular
-cold cereal

Sunday Lunch
–Patron

• Loaded Chicken Pasta Salad ( w/ no meat option)
    –Sponsor/Regular
    -PBJ or Coldcut sandwich

Sunday Dinner

• Baby Greens
  • Grilled Porkchops with RedEye BBQ Sauce (Veggie Cabob with RedEye BBQ Sauce)
  • Kashmir Spinach

Sunday Cake Social

Monday Breakfast
–Free for all Breakfast Burritos [whatever is left in the kitchen!] (ditto!)

ALSO! I still need volunteers to help in the kitchen! If you really wanna eat, then help me out! x.X or you make pamfurs cry ;.;

You’ll always have me on board to grill, Xander~

Loving all the veggie options! =) Someone registered for me so I hope they made it so that I registered as vegetarian

Looks great! Might even convince to me to wake up at a decent hour to get breakfast XD

Ditto on the increase in veggie-staple foods (potatoes, chili, etc.) - thank you for this, it makes me very happy!!

And while on this topic… I actually don’t seem to recall there was a checkbox for “vegetarian” on this year’s registration form? o_O Assuming I didn’t just miss it. Please also put me down as veggie, as per usual. Thanks!

There wasn’t specifically a vegetarian option on reg but there was the check box for the optional meat donation which also brands your conbadge with a little set of fangs.

If I remember correctly, I think we usually set up a “food survey” of sorts to weed out how many veggie furs we actually have registered at some point after reg closes.

That’s correct Oki, within the next week or so everyone who’s registered will get a CFT questionnaire in their email. That’s where vegetarians will be able to select their meal preference :3

Oh derp, forgot about that! All I remembered was selecting a checkbox somewhere, haha.

Xander, my mom wants to help out in the kitchen.

That’s not even a joke.

hahahaha

[quote=“Devin, post:9, topic:590”]Xander, my mom wants to help out in the kitchen.

That’s not even a joke.[/quote]

good… i could use an additional slave. she any good with a knife?

I don’t know actually! All I know is she somehow kept me alive until adulthood!

As you know my diet is quite limited now so I need to know as much about the food as possible in advance…what’s the baked potato on Friday loaded with? Chili?

Also I think there’s always been a rule about not going down a level when it comes to food (eating the cold breakfast if you’re a Patron for example) but could I have access to the lunch meat? I am a Patron but I cannot eat the pasta which shows up twice for lunch. I only eat tiny amounts I swear, I have a note from my doctor! :slight_smile: I’ll just have to be on my own for breakfast.

I think the rule was to not double dip between cold and hot meals, so like if you chose the cold meal instead when you have the option for the hot meal, you can’t have the hot option for that meal. I might be wrong, my memory is awful these days.

I think Okami is right, but Xander will know for certain

[quote=“Sparky, post:13, topic:590”]As you know my diet is quite limited now so I need to know as much about the food as possible in advance…what’s the baked potato on Friday loaded with? Chili?

Also I think there’s always been a rule about not going down a level when it comes to food (eating the cold breakfast if you’re a Patron for example) but could I have access to the lunch meat? I am a Patron but I cannot eat the pasta which shows up twice for lunch. I only eat tiny amounts I swear, I have a note from my doctor! :slight_smile: I’ll just have to be on my own for breakfast.[/quote]

the loaded baked potato will be ‘loaded’ with various veggies, sour cream, chives, cheese, and what ever else i find to put with the potato XD

and okami is right, double-dipping isn’t allowed but if you want to drop down a ‘peg’ for a meal we can accommodate that :3 However, I’d like to know ahead of time :3

Hey panther, would you like those that are volunteering to have copies of their Food Handler’s cards with them? Is it necessary?

PS: My housemate (Asia Ho Jackson) and myself are both servers and can help out a little here and there.
:3

I believe i registered as vegitarian, but is there a way i can check? Thanks :3

Hey Sabey, we will be releasing a food survey shortly where we will be getting a head count of vegetarians, keep a look out for it! :slight_smile: