"Meet me at the food court!": CFT 2022 Menu

:falafel::pizza:“FREE SAMPLES!” :poultry_leg::pretzel:
Hello, Campfire Tails! I’m so excited to be back in my happy place behind the grills with the kitchen crew. On the menu this year, we’ll have some old favorites making their triumphant return alongside some newer dishes that’ll hit the spot for those busy afternoon lunch cravings!
If you have questions about navigating dietary restrictions or allergies, please email me at kitchen@campfiretails.org and we can discuss!
Chef’s Note: Once the recipes are finalized, I’ll be updating this post with relevant allergen information. Please wait warmly. :sparkles:

And as always, a big thank you to our wonderful volunteers. I’m looking forward to a great weekend working with y’all! We couldn’t do what we do without all of your help!

A quick breakdown of our meal services:
:vhs: Attendee receives cold breakfast, cold lunch, and a hot dinner.
:joystick: Sponsor receives cold breakfast, hot lunch, and a hot dinner.
:floppy_disk: Patron receives hot breakfast, hot lunch, and a hot dinner.
:herb: Denotes a meat-free option is available through ingredient substitution or omission and is also prepared as vegetarian/vegan.

Thursday Dinner
Build Your Own Burger Bar with Camp-Style Potato Salad (:herb: Plant-based Burger Patties)

Friday Breakfast
:vhs: :joystick: Breakfast Bar with Cereal & Milk, Granola & Yogurt, and fresh fruits (:herb:)
:floppy_disk: On-the-go Breakfast Burritos (:herb: Soy Chorizo)

Friday Lunch
:vhs: Sandwich Bar with Choice of Deli Meats, Fresh Veggies, and Condiments
:joystick: :floppy_disk: Larb Lettuce Wraps (:herb: Plant-based Burger Ground)

Friday Dinner
Pork Yakisoba (:herb: Marinated Baked Tofu)

Saturday Breakfast
:vhs: :joystick: Breakfast Bar with Cereal & Milk, Granola & Yogurt, and fresh fruits (:herb:)
:floppy_disk: Camp Standard Pancakes, Eggs, and Bacon (:herb: omit Bacon/Eggs)

Saturday Lunch
:joystick: :floppy_disk: Quesadillas Done Quick

Saturday Dinner
Chicken Satay with Lime Rice and Greens
Green Chickpea Curry with Lime Rice and Greens (:herb:)

Sunday Breakfast
:floppy_disk: On-the-go Breakfast Burritos (:herb: Soy Chorizo)

Sunday Lunch
:joystick: :floppy_disk: Soboro Donburi (:herb: Plant-based Burger Ground)

Sunday Dinner
Pozole Verde (:herb: omit Chicken)

Monday Breakfast
Leftover Breakfast Burritos for the ride home :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I must make it for the most killer of Beau burgers on Thursday~!

Woohoo! Looks like a solid setup. I’ll check back again once the allergen info is updated (just looking at gluten-free, basically) and I’ll start popping down some kitchen volunteer slots to boot! Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello everyone! Some quick menu updates and an ask!

-We will have some straightforward gluten-free options for almost every meal: buns, sliced bread, granola, cereal, corn tortillas, and pancake mix. Currently retooling certain recipes to utilize gluten-free sauces and am planning on setting aside a few servings for those requesting it!
-Rice and Soymilk will be back as our dairy alternatives for cold breakfast service. Will also be on the lookout for dairy-free/vegan ingredient options if budget allows.

As a reminder, we can’t guarantee against cross-contamination for those with severe allergies. Let’s get in touch and see how the kitchen can accommodate your needs.
And a quick ask: if you’re a vegetarian/vegan/meat-free, or if you have other dietary needs, please reach out to me, either on telegram @beauchamp, or through email kitchen@campfiretails.org. I’d love to have an accurate count of our veggie furs to make sure you’re all well-fed!

I’ll have more updates on allergy information soon. Thanks for your patience! Just a few weeks to camp!

1 Like