Lost and Found 2024

Hey everyone!
Curly with Safety here. All of the lost and found items for this year are in the photo. In addition, a list of each item is included below in case the photo is not clear enough. If you find something that is yours, you can reply to this post, send me a private message in the CFT forum, or you can send me a private message in Telegram @Curly_Ibex.
To retrieve the item, we can hold it for you until next year where you or a friend can pick it up at CFT 2025, we can send it to you, shipping costs not included, or we can do a meet up somewhere in the North Portland/Vancouver area.
All items must be claimed by no later than October 1st. All unclaimed items will be donated at that time.

Thank you to all of you for providing a great CFT this year. We hope to see all of you next year.

Curly

“Hack” Water Bottle
“Portland” black water bottle
“Things Overheard” poster
2 tent stakes
Baofeng radio, non CFT style
Black dry erase marker
Black velcro bags
Blue bag for tent stakes
Blue Camp Chair
Blue cup
Blue glasses in Champion case
Blue Humangear cup/bowl
Button with triangle and cross
Camp Chair in bag with water socks stuffed in bag
CFT 2024 fan
Chilbo Shwaggins bag with contents
Clear reading glasses
Empty camp chair bag
Face mask applicators
Fork
Grey elongated cup
Grey pair of gloves
Hat
Headlamp
Hifi walker headset
Large radio charger
Lego dog
Light blue cup
Light tent stake
Liquid chalk marker
Mess kit in bag
Metal cup with carabiner
Metal wine cup
Mothman pen
Pink fuzzy charm with clasp
Pink handheld fan
Purple Igloo container
Red pen
Red Thermos
Rose sunglasses
Scrabble letters
Small radio charger
Sunglasses
Tent poles
Three bungees
Tibetan prayer flags
White bin
White bungee
Wood Stamp
Yellow rope to tent
Yoli Easylift bag - empty

Hey, thanks for finding these:
Shallow blue cup bottom center of photo is mine, also black flask with Portland sticker to the left of photo.

The hifi Walker headset is Bastek’s.

Thanks, Skanders! Let me know how they would like for it to be returned.

I lost a Black Camp chair, if thats it there, but I guess its Blue on the list? Also a small white box with glass inside.

Oh the Mothman pin is maybe mine if it’s missing its pin backer. I’ll talk to Bastek and see about retrieving both that and the headphones.

Glow in the dark nalgene with beer (bear/deer) and hack stickers. That’s mine, whoopsie~

If those sun glasses have a faux carbon fiber design, then they are mine.

I’m glad someone found what are likely my glasses. The “Blue glasses in Champion case” I believe are mine. I lost a pair of glasses in a case. So it would be cool to get those back sometime soon.

Okay, I’ve got those attributed to their owners. Let me know the best way of returning them will be.

Yep, those are the ones! Let me know how you’d like for them to be returned.

Good to know. I’ve logged them as yours. Let me know how you want them returned.

I have a camp chair in a bag where the bag has also had wet water socks stuffed inside it. If that is yours, let me know how you would like it returned. The chair may be black, but I have not opened it.

Hi! I’ve got it logged. Just let me know how you want it returned.

The chillbo schwaggins bag is mine! I can pay shipping.

Hello! The steel cup with orange clip is mine. I can get it from Fav if ya’ll will get it to his place. :slight_smile:

I know that I cannot find my CFT fan so if it hasn’t been claimed I would like to claim it.

Still have it. You can give your shipping info in a PM or to my telegram mentioned in the post.

Shouldn’t be a problem. I’ll hand it to Fav.

ach! I missed the notification of the reply! Um. where is the bottle physically located?