Looking for a ride out of Portland area!

Hallo Drivers!

I am Rain, I am a fox, yes. I currently have no ride to CFT, I’m willing to pay for gas and stuff. If you have any space please respond to this post or reach me @ raindanzafran@gmail.com. I also hear a certain Kitsune is looking for a ride as well :slight_smile:

worst case scenario I can always bike ride down. 8D

Thanks, ^^ Have fun!

I and my mate are also looking for rides from Portland. We don’t pack two much between the too of us and we’re also willing to offer gas money in exchange. Looking for someone planning to arrive early on the 1st and possibly leave either late on the 5th or mid afternoon on the 6th.

both of u guys should go check oout my post…

what kind of vehicle do you have because I thought it looked like you said you had four seats full already in your thread

I have a 96 crysler concord and the seats were going to be filled but the person I was gonna bring cant go. I didnt really want to bring five peaple but I have five Belts and five will fit.

Remember you’ll need room for every one of your passenger’s gear, too, which can take up a lot of space. I wouldn’t count on being able to fit 5 people and all their luggage into a Concorde.

we have a luggage thing for the top of the car and three of us are staying in the same tent… plus there quite a bit of trunk space…

Rain, if you’re looking to be on site Wednesday to Tuesday, riding with me might work. I should be able to tetris one other person’s stuff in with my own.

Big caveat is undefined arrival time Wednesday. Some years I’ve gotten on site at midnight, other years at noon on Thursday. :3

[quote=“Koinu, post:8, topic:588”]Rain, if you’re looking to be on site Wednesday to Tuesday, riding with me might work. I should be able to tetris one other person’s stuff in with my own.

Big caveat is undefined arrival time Wednesday. Some years I’ve gotten on site at midnight, other years at noon on Thursday. :3[/quote]

woooo! ok, lemme think here, SO gear wise I have about 2 backpacks, sleeping bag, and a bag for a blanket. thats about it, I bring a personal tent too, but I’m probably just gonna share. Time wise thats great, I can be there that long, I’ll be on your time :3

If need be, I can take others. I drive a coupe so the back seats aren’t the roomiest, but the trunk is a bit bigger than the average coupe so there’s some room for gear. I believe I’ll be there from the 1st to the 5th.

If I don’t find a few peeps to take, I will be riding my motorcycle, in which case I’ll have to find someone who can take my gear up for me. I don’t have a ton - sleeping bag, duffle bag, and maybe a few pillows.

[quote=“Maow, post:10, topic:588”]If need be, I can take others. I drive a coupe so the back seats aren’t the roomiest, but the trunk is a bit bigger than the average coupe so there’s some room for gear. I believe I’ll be there from the 1st to the 5th.

If I don’t find a few peeps to take, I will be riding my motorcycle, in which case I’ll have to find someone who can take my gear up for me. I don’t have a ton - sleeping bag, duffle bag, and maybe a few pillows.[/quote] Hey Maow, I’m still looking for space for Zeta and I, not sure if Rain’s found anything yet, but we’d hella appreciate snatching up two seats and some trunk space in exchange for gas money.

Do you still need a ride, Rain? If not, I need to find someone to take my gear.

i could probably give you a ride rain. add me on Skype: KazumaYamashita