Jewelery Crafting

I was thinking of bringing my Jewelery craft supplies and assisting people with making earrings, hair ties, bracelets or necklaces (for a supplies donation of course) :smiley:

Would anyone be interested in crafting their own Campfire Tails souvenir?

~Tora

Iā€™m so there! Iā€™ll bring along my supplies also!

Hey, that sounds pretty neat, actually. Iā€™d love to craft a souvenir while Iā€™m there. If I may ask, though, what sorts of supplies will you be bringing? Iā€™m going to assume we wonā€™t be seeing diamonds and sterling silver. xD

Iā€™d be bringing mostly beads of different styles; glass, stone, wood, etc. Also, to string them Iā€™ll have silver plated wire and steel stringing material for necklaces.

Iā€™ve still got to sign up though. :s Money is rather tight right now. >.<

id love to be involved in this :slight_smile: id like to make something special for my fiancee, who cant come do to distance/fincances (being in england and without a job). totally would love to make her something super amazing and special :smiley:

I could use another necklaceā€¦ My last one broke on the dance floor of FC this year. Getting another one at a con would be neat.

Ok. Barring any horrible unforeseen hiccups, Iā€™ll be attending CFT. fanfare

So, Iā€™ll be bringing my supplies and a table to work/sell at. :smiley:

Jewelry Crafting is on!

Iā€™d like to donate/participate in this. Dumb question: does anyone have supplies for making clip-on earrings?

I donā€™t have clip on earring supplies, but it shouldnā€™t be too hard to find a couple of clip on items at a craft store. Silver colored ok?

okay i guess i should just ask so i wont show up unprepared and look like a dorkā€¦are supplies going to be supplied? and if so, how much would it cost to participate? i just thoguht id ask just make it clear. would hate to get there all pshyed up for it and then find out i needed to bring my own supplies and materials

I will have all the supplies. Donations are highly encouraged, but no one will be turned away. :smiley:

If anyone has extra tools like needle nose pliers and wire-cutters, all the better.

Thatā€™s perfect. :smiley:

[quote=ā€œNiwa-Tora, post:11, topic:41ā€]I will have all the supplies. Donations are highly encouraged, but no one will be turned away. :smiley:

If anyone has extra tools like needle nose pliers and wire-cutters, all the better.[/quote]

okay :smiley: i can donate as much as i can :slight_smile: just want to make sure i have enough for other things to :slight_smile:

Picked up my last little bit of supplies. :smiley: Should be fun times crafting some shiny objects.