If you have some of my chainmail please read! (request)

(an example off my instagram page)

Hello lovely people, I have a request to make!

I was at CFT this year and last, and I brought some of my work to gift including earrings, keychains, and several examples of my chainmail. I have heard from multiple people that these have brought so much joy, and I am delighted to hear it!

Unfortunately, I have been out of materials to make more for a few years now, and I very much miss it. However, someone recently gave me an idea and I need your help.

If you have one of my pieces (of any sort, not just chainmail), would you please take a picture or two and send them to me? If you would like to include a little blurb about the piece, why you chose it and why you like it, or possibly share a memory of a time you wore it, this would be an extra special blessing.

I am trying to build out my portfolio, and testimonials would give me a much-needed boost to afford new materials and find new customers. I would love to maybe take on a few ‘sona inspired pieces soon, and more examples means easier communication with clients.

Photos will be posted on instagram @scioego_store (some examples on there already!) and testimonials on tumblr @scioego (currently under construction). Feel free to include whatever information you would like me to use for crediting you.
If you have any additional questions, please message me!

Thank you for your time,
-PJ/rain :green_heart: