Happenings Update, Attendee list and more!

Since the last Happenings Update, we’ve had a big surge in registrations, and with it, a sudden surge in activities in Planning forums.Timer’s been busy putting together a happening for those who want to build ‘Welbone’ PVC boffers, Pulsifer (Who has been cashing in big on his art exchanges for registration discounts) has been quite busy planning out an onstage improv comedy workshop and a Dreamcatcher building class. Riley aka 12inchfallacy is putting together an acoustic fireside music jam, Psychill’s been busy putting together a mass hookah session called ‘Burning Caterpillar Hookah Sesh’ where people with hookahs or a love of hookahs are invited to participate! BluefireJaguar’s been taking requests for his DJ set, and it’s looking like it’ll be a lot of fun! I’ve put together two more threads for those interested in a ‘give a book, take a book’ book exchange and a boardgames tent. Following up to this, our Happenings for Bodypainting, a drum circle, stargazing, frisbee golf and a Jewelry Crafting workshop are all coming along! Come check out what’s happening, and if there’s something you’d like to see at CFT, head to our Happening Forums at http://forum.campfiretails.org and get involved in planning!

We’re starting to approach the home stretch and are now in our last 30 days before registration cuts off on July 18th. Be sure to pass it on to your friends and don’t miss out on this fun and community-driven event!

Our family grows! A thanks to Tawn, Ingavar, khaos, Mara-san and Boxy Brighton for registering!

Registered Attending:
Arbitrary Plaid
Azlan
Bennet
BluefireJaguar
Boxy Brighton
Chris The Tiger
Comatoes
Couger
Crowley
Cyrll
Fenderian Mayhew
Ingavar Khaos
Ish
Katra
Koda
Koinu
Maowing Fox
Mara-san
Mazack
Nogohoho
Oz
Qamron
Rain420
Ramidi
Renard
Shinisuryu
Slacker Wolf
Smight
Sparky
Summer
Tarka
Tawn
Tiggy
X_Panther
Z

36 attending! This is more or less the scale of what we’d consider a shindig! Also a huge thanks to all of you again to help make this year awesome!

wave I’m all registered ‘n’ stuff :smiley:

Sorry it took so long D:

We have more attendees! A thanks to Beata, Timber, Marfles, Psychill, ScritchGratch_Cipher, Fox Rivers, Pulsifer, Pixelito and Taridium for registering! And a hearty congratulations to Pulsifer for his efficacious use of the ‘help a friend’ program in receiving 35 dollars in discounts for their art trades for discounts thread he put together!

If you want to get free art, badges, etc, check the forums! There’s still a handful of talented artists out there hungry for a discount exchange!

Registered Attending:
Arbitrary Plaid
Azlan
Beata
Bennet
BluefireJaguar
Boxy Brighton
Chris The Tiger
Comatoes
Couger
Crowley
Cyrll
Fenderian Mayhew
Fox Rivers
Ingavar
Ish
Katra
Khaos
Koda
Koinu
Maowing Fox
Mara-san
Mazack
Nogohoho
Oz
Pixelito
Pulsifer
Qamron
Rain420
Ramidi
Renard
ScritchGratch_Cipher
Shinisuryu
Smight
Sparky
Summer
Taridium
Tarka
Tawn
Tiggy
Timber
X_Panther
Z

42 attendees! Great Job! Want to see if we can beat it? :slight_smile: In a little under an hour there’ll be only 18 days left to register before it’s too late to join in on the fun! Also, work is beginning on the hand airbrushed tshirts! Next week’s update, expect photos of our progress on these one-of-a-kind works of art!

This is a friendly reminder that registration for Campfire Tails 2010 ends in just five days, at 11:59 PM on July 18’th.

Campfire Tails 2010 is from August 5-9th at the Ogden Group Camp in the Deschutes National Forest near La Pine, Oregon. Unlike hotel-based conventions, there is no at-con registration for Campfire Tails because your cost of registration includes food and more, which we have to buy ahead of time.

Basic registration for the duration of the event is $40, and we are now offering the option to attend for just the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) and pay only $20.

There was an option to register for transit via a charter bus, but that was removed earlier this month due to lack of interest. We are thus strongly encouraging anyone interested in attending (or already driving) to post on our carpooling forum: http://forum.campfiretails.org/2010-carpooling/

The following people have registered to attend Campfire Tails:
Arbitrary Plaid
Azlan
Beata Graff
Bennet
Bluefire
Boxy
Chris the Tiger
Comatoes
Couger
Crowley
Demon Fox
DonkeyOatie
Fenderian Mayhew
Forrest
Fox Rivers
Happydragonferret
Ingavar Khaos
Ish
Katra
Koda
Koinu
LexKitteh
Luffy
Maowing Fox
Mara-san
Marfles
Maz
Meero Zyrell
Mr. Snow
Nogohoho
Ocesome
Oz
Pixelito
Pulsifer
Qamron
Rain420
Ramidi
Renard
Saebian Frobosh
ScritchGratch_Cipher
Shinisuryu
Smight
Sparky
Summer
Taridium
Tarka
Tawn Cheetah
Thrash
Tiggy
Timber Mineff
X_Panther
Z

If you’re not on this list, register today:
https://cft-registration.appspot.com/

Just registered! :slight_smile:

A Maru registered for this the last day =3

So whats the final attendance at

All reg’d :3

Whats the final count?

[quote=“fox_rivers, post:29, topic:47”]All reg’d :3

Whats the final count?[/quote]

I hope you registered a few days ago, registration ‘closed’ on the 18th D:
But maybe they’ll be nice XD

Our final number is 77 attending! I’ll have a full list tonight or tomorrow morning hopefully.

Yay

Sorry for the late update! And now, without further ado, here’s our final list of attendees!

Accophox
Arbitrary Plaid
Azlan
Balthazar
Beata Graff
Bennet
BlackWolf
Blake Otterdan
Bluefire
Boxy
Chris the Tiger
Chrome Kitsune
Comatoes
Copper Scales
Couger
Crowley
Demon Fox
Dexter
DonkeyOatie
Drakfyre
Fenderian Mayhew
Forrest
Fox Rivers
Grayscale
Happydragonferret
Hyenafur
Ingavar Khaos
JC Squirrel
Kage
Katra
Koda
Koinu
Kyu Rhoshan
LexKitteh
Luffy
Maowing Fox
Mara-san
Marfles
Maru
Maz
Meero Zyrell
Mr. Snow
Nava
Niwa-Tora
Nogohoho
NullEnigma
Ocesome
Oz
Pixelito
Protocollie
Psychill
Pulsifer
Qamron
Rain420
Ramidi
Raven
Renard
Riley
Saebian Frobosh
ScritchGratch
Sethpup
Shad Otterdan
Shinisuryu
Smight
Sparky
Sumanitu
Summer
Taridium
Tarka
Tawn Cheetah
Thrash
Tiggy
Timber Mineff
TonicBH
Tuxedokitty
Tyber
X_Panther
Warwolf
Z
ZetaFox

Well, now you guys did it. As with all past events, we have nearly doubled our number of attendees from our gathering last summer! Stay tuned for more updates as we get closer to CFT!

Woah, 80 peeps. :open_mouth:

You forgot my name Crowley, you silly goose.

The list I got had you listed as “Warwolf”!

[quote=“Crowley, post:36, topic:47”][quote author=OkiWolf link=topic=24.msg902#msg902 date=1279939477]
You forgot my name Crowley, you silly goose.
[/quote]

The list I got had you listed as “Warwolf”![/quote] Oh I didn’t see that! :smiley:

Wow what a turnout! I can’t wait to go and meet some of you. :3

Same I cant wait till next week