Free Temporary Body Painting and Tatoo Body Art if I Attend

Yeah, if I can make it to camp I’ll just paint you bitches for free, as I feel like it. I don’t know if I’ll actually be able to make the con this year, but if I can I will be bringing my airbrush and compressor with me so I can do some body painting. We will have to see how it goes.

I have limited colors and amounts of water-based non-toxic paints as well as a limited selection of fluorescent paints, perfect war paint for the battle of the brightest!!! Basically you’re stuck with what I’ve got to work with, but if you catch me around the con and want to get painted, just let me know and I’ll help you out. This will be a FREE service to anyone interested, however, any donations are highly appreciated and typically result in a “me love you long time” comment or two. =3 Also it would be greatly appreciated if I could take pictures of my work as I actually get paid to do this other times and can use this in my portfolio.
I’ll be doing these Saturday only and only so long as my short attention span permits. I’ll post a note around the campsite to let you guys know where to go when I start… that is if I can make it to the con! Fingers crossed!

you’d better make it! shakes fist

Awww, it’s too bad you couldn’t make it! D: Maybe next year! :3

Yes please bring it next year! I will even bring my own paints if you provide your airbrush wizardry :slight_smile:

-Demon Fox