Event ideas?

Has anyone thought of doing some sort of Variety/Drag/Burlesque Show?

I’m thinking Liza Minelli doing “Cabaret” to the Star Wars Cantina song, fursuit para para dancing to pogo punk, post apocalyptic hula hooping, or an end of the world bluegrass band.

If enough people are down for bluegrass I’ll go out of my way to get a mouth harp and learn to use it.

I used to play harmonica, and Devon has a mandolin. We need a banjo. Fact.

Croquet and twister tournaments ;D

I have a (dance) hula hoop and an extra, if I’m able to go I was going to bring them along. Does anyone else have a hoop? I’m not very good with mine but I figured it would be fun, if you know any moves and feel like teaching me that would be cool.

I know a few tricks :3 I’ll see if I can bring one along as well!

That would be awesome! Hopefully I can make it.

Drag show please. Like. Seriously.
I’m planning on attending in drag already, but if we could do performances and a show, that would be sweet!

If a single person shows up in any opposite gender than I will too.

Sweet I am going, my first year! I’m bringing my hoops. If you don’t have one but want to use one of mine, just ask, I’ll share. (And feel free to teach me tricks)

We’ll do drag. [I]Together.[/I]

Crowley, I don’t love bluegrass all that much… but please, for the love of god, DO IT! XD

Though it’s not very apocalypticly-involved, should a bluegrass band happen, this song must be sung for all the is good and holy.

Also; drag show, do it. I’d totally join in for the fucking hell of it. Though it won’t be good drag, just hellishly ugly man-lady hooker drag. <3

[quote=“Keenan, post:14, topic:547”]Though it’s not very apocalypticly-involved, should a bluegrass band happen, this song must be sung for all the is good and holy.

Also; drag show, do it. I’d totally join in for the fucking hell of it. Though it won’t be good drag, just hellishly ugly man-lady hooker drag. <3[/quote]

Man lady hooker drag is best drag

three words… WATER BALLOON FIGHT

Traditionally there’s always been a water fight, and we’re planning on throwing one again this year!

HOWEVER, we try to avoid water balloons as they’re no fun to clean up :3

id be the one to clean it up but how would we water fight otherwise?

Super Soakers, buckets, giant water-based high pressure fire extinguishers, whatever. ;D

What is the opposite of ‘person’?