Dragon Heights 2019 Volunteer Sign-ups/Requests

We are looking for some volunteers to help the Dragon Heights with our our evening activities including the projection/dance area and dark lunch. This will come with some perks beyond helping your fellow campers such as being able to cut the dark lunch line, and some to-be-determined gifts. We are looking to put together a schedule to ensure we have help available each evening - please comment below if you are interested in any of the below time slots or have anything else you would like to volunteer to help us out with.

Thursday:

Screen Setup == 2:00ish - 6:00ish
Request up to 4 dedicated people beyond DH to help setup the screen, audio, and other A/V gear

• Ratchet Fox

Popcorn steward == Dusk - 2:00am (at latest)
Request someone to help run and be responsible for the popcorn machine

Movie/Dance Night == Dusk - 2:00am (at latest)
Request at 1-2 who are able to help maintain the A/V setup including swiching movies and/or audio sources

Dark Lunch == 11:30 - 1:30ish AM
Request 2-3 dark acolytes prepare and serve dark lunch for our first ever thusday night

• Spoosty

Friday:

Request at 1-2 who are able to help maintain the A/V setup including swiching movies and/or audio sources

Request 2-3 dark acolytes to help prepare and serve dark lunch

• Beau
  • Spoosty

Satuday:

Request 2-3 dark dark acolytes to help prepare and serve dark lunch

Satuday:

Sunday:

Monday:

Teardown == Noon - Completion
Need up to 4 people, or as many as available, to help take down the screen, audio equipment, yurt, and help load our trailer.

—Also note that for anyone volunteering for the Dragon Heights A/V club I will do overview on how everything is setup and what we need help with on Thursday evening just after dinner/closing ceremonies

I’d love to help with dark lunch Thursday and Friday!

Added! Thank you for your help :smiley:

Put me down for dark lunch on Friday!

Hey guys,
I’ve got alot of AV experience. Happy to help wherever needed.

I production manage BLFC and work on the av staff of FC,tff,mff, furlandia,anw,pawcon, ect ect.

It’s also my day job.

I’m not sure how much time I want to commit after setup but I can definitely be of help for the setup ;3.

Hmu here or on telegram! @ratchetfox

Happy to help with AV stuff as needed :0)

Oh nice! Compared to what we have going on what I am asking is very basic. I will put you down for setup, thank you for offering :relaxed:

Awesome thank you! Any specific day/time you would be available, or just as needed?

I’d be honored to have you! Thank you Beau!

1 Like

As needed is fine, wherever you need coverage :0)

I can help with screen set up! I’m not good with AV stuff, but I have hands!

I can potentially help with A/V stuff, I generally know what I’m doing!

Also, @Malytwotails if you’re still interested I can still also DJ for some of the things! :-}

Sign me up to help with dark lunch Saturday night!

I humbly offer my dark services for preparing/serving Saturday night.

I loved the idea of “Dark Lunch” last year. I’m happy to help serve it this year on Thursday night. (I may help later nights, but I’m trying to see if I can pull off a theme camp with my own group first.)

I’m also an A/V geek (and general techsmith) so I’m happy to help out with AV or other stuff where I can, especially for setup on Thursday (I’m local to Bend, so SHOULD be there early, but can’t fully commit to being AS early as 14:00. I’ll check in as soon as I get my campsite planted though, and see if you need help.)

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.