Digital Tin Cup - Food Overage

Heyo fellow campers!

After recovering from the sleep deprivation, i have finalized the cost of food and realized how much i broke my own wallet! XD so, now i am here to hold out my Digital Tin Cup to help recoup at least a little bit more of my own oops in trying to get real food instead of cheep one-note camp chow.

so… here’s the damage:

Cash’n’Cary -$601.24
Food4Less -$42.97
-personal $1.54
Food4Less -$18.77
CostCo -$164.88
Cash’n’Cary -$34.92
CostCo -$145.53
-contribution (by a donor) $85.53
WalMart -$26.12
-personal $5.88

total -$941.48
budgeted amount $454.54

overage -$486.94
tips $58.00
final -$428.94

i know its a lot to ask, but every little bit to make my wallet less angry with me. i knew i was going to be throwing some money at the food budget but i underestimated how much. i’m not asking for a world changing amount; 5$ here and there will help the overage. https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YF4TYATS68UWE and next year i will know that food in bend is more costly than in Eugene/Springfield x.x;

i know some of you have already contributed, and i thank you profusely! honestly i do! i will be posting an updated listing of total donations generated through the link above every week (or so) that way you guys don’t feel like i’m trying to screw anyone out of funds. :3

Your sore-wallet cook,
x_panther

I will be shooting some money your way after I get some bills sorted out. You are amazing for putting so much of your own money into the con! Hopefully more people send some money too, it would suck to be stuck with a huge ass bill for being nice.

DUDE. @_@ Wow. I put some money in the tin can before I left Sunday, but now it doesn’t feel like nearly enough. Costs of attendance for the con may have to go up a bit to avoid having our head chef go into debt. I’d gladly pay $15-20 more for attendance, still a bargain any way you slice it.

Next time I see you, I’ll try to slide a few bucks your way. (who knows when that’ll be, hopefully soon!)

Yeah, jeez, that’s crazy. I tossed a bit in there, but I didn’t expect it to be that crazy over. >.<

Once I figure out where my money is sitting, I’ll probably toss some more your way.

But just rounding a number here - if the costs of the con were raised by about $7.5 for food expenses, it should more or less cover it.

Jut an extra $5 per person would have covered the overages. Power in numbers!

[quote=“Smight, post:5, topic:180”][quote author=Balthazar Gryphon link=topic=163.msg1364#msg1364 date=1282011420]
I’d gladly pay $15-20 more for attendance, still a bargain any way you slice it.
[/quote]

Jut an extra $5 per person would have covered the overages. Power in numbers![/quote]

the numbers came back as +5.11 actually <3 but next year our budget will be different <3

Thank you to all that have donated thus far! I, and my wallet, greatly appreciate it. I really do!

So far the repair done to the overage is 83.27$ i thank you all profusely that donated! The digital tin cup will stay up and ready for those that want to contribute. :3